Ch 5 ~ The sick

Jimins POV

Here I am back in the headquarters early in the morning.* Achoo* I keep sneezing because of yesterdays little run in the rain *acho acho*.

That reminds me of Hina

Why do I get this really warm feeling from her.

I went straight to leader Namjoons room to find him. I knocked three times."enter". I walked in to see Leader Namjoon writing something. I bowed and greeted him "morning".

*achoo*achhooo*
"Morning Jimin, where were you all night long?" Namjoon asked as he set his pen down and looked up to me.

I then sneezed again. *achooo*
Namjoon rolled his eyes and and then stood up "you got no jams"he said as he grabbed his Kantanas. Yes he has two of them.

He walked towards me and I sneezed again. "Yaaaa Namjooooon"someone said in a very happy and positive tone as they walked into the room as they disturbed us. I looked to see Jin hyung there. He smiled and I then sneezed again.

Thank god I won't get punished.

"Jimin are you ill? Do you have a cold?"Jin hyung asked as he walked towards me and started touching my face to check on me.

"Jin could you take care of this kid."Leader Namjoon asked Jin hyung. I looked to see Jin hyings face drop.

"No I'm going out with V and J-Hope to meet that girl and welcome her to this town" Jin hyung replied.

V meaning they will meet Hina.

"Ya who will take care of Jimin he is ill" namjoon said to Jin.

"Jimin you get to bed and don't worry you will take care of him until I'm back I won't take long, I will just greet the girl" Jin hyung said to Namjoon and then grabbed my arm pulling me out of the room.

Jin hyung led me to my room and made me get into my futon. He made sure I was warm and cozy. He then walked out of the room.

Why is sveyone going to see Hina today.

That's not fair I wanted to go as well.

Jin hyung then came back and fed me herbal medicine making me feel sleepy.

Jin's POV

Jimin is now asleep. I can now go an dmeet V and JHope and go. I then walked out leaving Jimin alone to sleep and rest.

~Time Skip~

Hina's POV

Taehyung oppa came with other two men. One of them was really handsome, I mean I felt ugly in front of him. And the other one was more of a smiley person. He has a cute smile with nice cheeks.

Ken hid behind my leg as he saw the two new strangers. Taehyung oppa approached us with his boxed smile and then said "Ya Nina , Ken you both ready?". I nodded with a smile , while Ken shuffled a bit behind me.

"Good morning Miss Hina" the handsome guy said as he smiled. I smiled back and before I could reply he crowched down so that he is eye levelled with Ken. "Good morning Ken " he said which then made Ken pop his head out from behind my leg.

"Mornen lady " Ken said as quickly as possible. I started giggling as Ken thought the guy was a female. "I'm not a lady I'm a mister "the guy replied with a smile. Ken then jumped out with wide eyes. "Nooo way" he said and ran up to the man and started observing his face.

I could hear the second guy laugh. He then said "even kids mistake you for a female" he started laughing even more. Taehyung oppa then also laughed.

"Ya shut up guys, I'm still a man remember that I'm a Samurai" the handsome guy said as he stood up. Ken was so fascinated by the guys face that he was just staring at him. Ken then said " mista waat is your name? "

The handsome guy smiled at Ken and then said to him "you can call me Jin my little friend".

The second guy then also introduced himself by saying "I'm Hoseok but I'm everyone's hope so they call me J-Hope". Ken tilted his head at looked at J-hope. "You not hope for Ken"Ken said .

The guy named J-hope then said "don't worry Ken I will be soon and sorry that the other remembers couldn't come, Min yoongi is out of town with the investigation team and Jungkook is on duty" I have no idea who he was talking about. They must be part of the BTS samurai thing. Then Jin added "Ye Namjoon always stays in the headquarters and Jimin" this catches my attention when he mentioned Jimin. He looked upset and then continued "he is ill seems like he has a cold ".

Jimin has a cold.

It must have been because of yesterday I was lucky enough to sleep in a futon but he must have slept in the cold downstairs.

Why am I getting worried. It was his own fault anyways.

Taehyung oppa, Jin oppa and also Hoseok oppa then showed me and Ken around the town.

End Of Chapter

Thanks guys please vote and read -blabblah