Ch14~ The Thoughts

Jimin's POV

All this drama.

Its like I'm part of a theatrical moment like those in romance novel.

Everyone knew I wasn't interested in love or women and they purposely did this. Especially Hoseok and Seokjin hyung.

I'm all about fighting. I grew up training all my life. And to survive in this harsh world I needed to become stronger. I don't need distraction. Women.

Now I have to pretend to be married to a little women.

Hina.

I'm glad that it is someone like Hina.
I mean other women they always would try and seduce me or god knows what they think of me.

But when I look at Hina. I see this hint of fear in her eyes. Its like she is a little rabbit, I want to chase and catch and keep for myself.But I want to protect her.

What am I even thinking.

Its evening
We are now back in our headquaters with Hina. Hina stayed near Hoseok hyung and Taehyung on our journey back and also in the main hall.

I was just sitting in the corner having these thoughts whiles these lot where busy with their own stuff.

Yoongi went to sleep whiles Seokjin and Jungkook went to patrol in the town. Taehyung and Hoseok hyung were talking to Hina. She giggled whiles talking to them.

They seemed to cheer her up. "Ya Jimin, why don't you really get married to her" Namjoon hyung said as he suddenly appeared and sat down next to me.

I was lucky enough that those 3 were sitting a bit far, so they couldn't hear Namjoon hyung.

I looked at him and raised my eyebrows and he just grinned at me showing off his dimples.

"I mean, I'm married and so is Yoongi so why don't you get married " Namjoon suggested.

Yes Namjoon is married to a girl called Yona. She lives in his village and believe or not he has a five year old son. He left them behind to work here and earn here. He also thought it will be more safe for them to stay at the village.

And Yoongi hyung just got married last year. That's why he goes missing for a few days. He travels back home to see his wife. Namjoon sometimes even sends him to gather information since Yoongis home town is near the places where we think our enemies might be located.

Hoseok hyung is engaged and decided to get married after all the fighting and that. He wants to make a family once there is peace.

There is Seokjin hyung. He is the oldest but still single. Yes single. That guy whenever he goes looking for women he would complain how he needs a women who is really beautiful so that he could look more manly.

Me, Taehyung and Jungkook are still quiet young. I mean the early twenties, we have plenty have time before we could think about marriage.

I never wanted to even get married. I just want to fight and then die one day, as a strong warrior.

"You are You, Yongi hyung is himself and I am myself. You clearly know I don't want to get married" I answered Namjoon. He was looking at Hina who was talking yo Taehyung and Hoseok.

"You know make your move before its too late" Namjoon said. He sighed and then continued "I can tell you feel for her, but you are being too stubborn"

Stubborn? Am I being stubborn.

I looked at Hina and I felt like....

I'm at peace.

I shaked my head getting my thoughts out.