Ch15~ The Morning

Hina's POV

I woke up with the sunlight directly shinning through the window onto my face. I flinched trying to adjust my eyes to the brightness.

I rubbed my eyes trying to help them ease with the slight burning sensation. Oh god how much I hated waking up like this.

Oh Ken might wake up now. I quickly opened my eyes looking for Ken beside me but I found it empty.

I looked around the room to only realise that I'm not in my room. I'm somewhere else. That's when the memories of yesterday came to my mind.

I'm in Jimins room.

I gulped after realising that. I looked to my right to see the screen that Jimin had put on is folded away left by the wall. And the futon is neatly set.

Jimin must have left then. I looked outside to see the sun rising. Where could have Jimin left so early.

His room was very spacious, it hardly had a few furniture here. All it had was a simple closet at the left top corner. And a brown wooden desk with scrolls and inks on it on the other corner.

I got out of the futon and started folding it neatly. I then left it besides Jimins set. I then looked around.

There is nothing here. I mean no mirror or hair brush. I don't even know where the bathroom is. I need to clean myself up at least.

I opened my hair and tried combing it with my fingers. That's when I heard a few voices outside. I looked out from Jimins window from where it came from.

I walked towards the window to get a better view of the new people I could see. I then saw a few men there that were doing something.

I recognised Jungkook there. They were swaying some wooden swords. Seems like they were training. I then saw Taehyung Oppa coming towards Jungkook and behind him was Jimin following him.

I felt relieved since I know where he is now. Taehyung waited for Jungkook to stop and Jimin was standing quietly beside him.

Taehyung then whispered something to Jimin, making Jimin smile.

Jimin smiled...

He smiled....he looks really handsome like that.

He hardly smiles like that to me.

Taehyung then giggled and Jimin gave me a light push making Taehyung loose a bit of his balance but he stood back straight. Jimin had a slight smirk on his face.

Why does he seem so different now.

Taehyung then suddenly appeared right in front. Startled, I took a step back because of the slight shock.

I had automatically put my hands on my chest to feel my heart beat was fast.

Taehyung gave me his rectangular smile showing of his white teeth.