Ch 1~ The unknown

Hinas POV
"Neeeeeee - saaaaaaan" "Neeeeeee- saaaaaaaan" "Henaaaaaa neeeeee- saaaan" Ken cried as I carried him on my back.

"What is it Ken?" I asked as I walked towards the direction of Osaka. "Ham ham. Food. " Ken said. Seems like he is hungry.

"Wait until we reach aunties house in Osaka its not far from here." I said. Its so hot and I'm carrying Ken and all the luggage as well.

Since my father passed away our family has been living poor. My mum got kicked out from our family castle after father's death whiles I was only 15 then and ken he was in mothers womb then.

Now my mum passed away as well. I'm 18 now and Ken he is 2 but turning 3 soon.

My only relative that was left was my mothers sister who lives in Osaka. She owns a restaurant there and offered me to stay there as long as I helped her in the shop.

I can see the town now. But I got tired from carrying Ken for so long. I put Ken and the luggage down. And sat on the side of the road.

The sun was at its highest point right now. Ken sat beside me and stared "Rammm yun . food. Sweet. Food." He kept saying random words which were mostly related to food.

After sitting for a while Ken stood up and started running towards the town whiles saying "fooooood".

Omg this kid will never stop. I quickly grabbed all the luggage and started running after Ken. It was so difficult running with all the luggage .

"Ken stop right there" I screamed. I kept running after the kid but he kept going further ahead.

Until he ran into this guy. The guy looked like a Samurai.I quickly catched up to Ken. The guy had some dark aura around him. He looked down at Ken. I could see the irritation on his face.

He kneeled down eye level with Ken. I quickly grabbed Ken making the samurai look up. His beautiful black hair suited his pale face. His eyes were so captivating that I couldn't look anywhere else.

"Be careful don't let your child run around like that" he said as he looked at me. I couldn't say anything I was still fascinated by his beauty. "YAAAA did you hear me" he shouted.

His mouth ....
Its foul .....
Its ruined his whole image.

He looked at Ken and put his Hand on Kens hair "Kid you should obey your mother more" this time his voice was more soft. He looked back at me giving me evils "what are you staring at! Teach your kid how to act properly" he said.

"S-stop! " Ken said grabbing both mine and that strangers attention. "Oni- Tan, no Henaa Neee -San talk " Ken said whiles giving dirts to the samurai.

"Oh so you are not the mother" the guy asked me. I just nodded. "Ken and nee- San food food aunty home" Ken continued. The guy had a small smirk on his face.

"Who is your aunty little ken" the guys asked in a soft tone. I then replied "Lady Min-ha she owns a restaurant". The guy stood up and picked up Ken.

"That's my favourite place" he said to Ken. Wait a second this guy was totally ignoring me. He took some luggage off me with his sapre hand.

He then started walking and I started following him. "Oni -Tan your name?" ken asked the stranger. "You can call me Jimin oni - chan" the guy said.

"Henna nee- saaan his name is Timin" I started laughing when I heard Ken pronounce that guys name.

He looked at me and had a small smile on his face. "Nee San name is Henaa and me Ken" Ken continued.

"Its Hina" I corrected Ken and Ken then nodded in agreement. Jimin looked at me and then started laughing. Why was he laughing "Henaaaa ahahahhaah"he started laughing.
He was laughing at the way Ken calls me me. Seems like he was looking for pay back .

We then acme to a stop and walked into the restaurant. "Min-ha aunt we got some visitors " Jimin said as he dropped the luggage at the back of the restaurant. Ken was still in his arm.

A women that looked exactly like mother walked in. She seemed a bit older than her but she had the same black hair and pale skin. "Ya is that you Hina?" Aunt asked.

I started to feel pain as I saw her she reminded me of mother so much.She came and hugged me. I started crying into her shoulder.

"Ya you are still a cry baby" aunt said as she got out of the embrace. "Now stop before I smack you" she said.

"Neeee sannn foooood" Ken said whiles he was still in Jimins arm. Aunt looked at Ken "Yaaaa this is the kid he is growing quickly " Aunt said as she picked Ken off Jimins hand.

"Aunt I need to go back on duty" Jimin said as he bowed to Aunt. "Thanks Jimin son, come down later for dinner it will be free of charge this time" Aunt said she patted him on the shoulders.

Jimin then walked out of the restaurant. "Let get you guys upstairs, I cleaned a rooms for the two of you" aunt said as he had Ken in her hand. I grabbed the the luggage and followed her upstairs.

-End Of Chapter-

So what do you guys think so far?

This only the beginning.
Vote and read guys
Thanks -BlahBlah