Ch 23~ The Confessions

Warning: This chapter is way longer than any other chapter I have written

Hina's POV

It took me a while to get his words into my brain. Did he just propose to me like this

I looked at him with disbelieve and he just kept smiling.

I had no words.

"Emm" I started but I couldn't finish.

"What are you thinking Jay." I heard a someone say through gritted teeth.

I looked to see Jimin giving glares to Jay. He had a dark aura around him.

"Whats it to you Jimin, I love her and I was suppose to get married her before she got lost." Jay explained being unfazed about Jimins obvious dark aura.

I gulped looking at Jay. Is he making trouble here.I don't want an argument to start.

"Jay look I don't know what you are saying, I only agreed because we were kids" I said.

Jay looked at me but he was serious this time " Hina your father promised your hand to me. You can ask my father if you need to know "

I was speechless. "My father did what?" I asked trying to make sure I didn't hear him wrong.

"Our parents agreed to get us Married once off age" he said.

I stood up. I never knew anything about this.I was never told anything about me and Jay being engaged.

"That is the reason why I went looking for you, you are my fiancé " Jay said.

I sighed. This was too much information at once.

Everyone was looking up at me.
"I'm sorry Jay, I need some time to think"

"No Hina wait" I heard Namjoon say.

"Jay you know that Hina was pretending to be married to Jimin, let's leave it like that. I mean what will people say. People will question her dignity"Namjoon said.

He was right.

"I agree with leader Namjoon" I heard Hoseok oppa say. I looked around to see everyone worried and then there was Jimin. It seems like the aura around him seems to keep growing.

"Yes I know of the current situation, but we could say that Jimin did that in order to keep Hina save for me"Jay said.

Hoseok then spoke" I say Hina should just really get married to Jimin."

My eyes automatically widened.

"Yes I agree with Hoseok hyung, Jimin is also a Park. She will be married into the Park family" Jungkook said.

I looked to see Jimin smirking at Jungkook.

I looked beside me to see Jay had developed an aura around him.

What's going on.

Jay stood up and grabbed my arm. "Are you guys trying to defy me" he said through gritted teeth.

The aura around reminded me of Jimins.

They are definitely related.

Jimin then stood up."leave her arm Jay"

The aura around Jimin was now growing.

Namjoon then stood up and said "Guys calm down"

"Shut up Namjoon" Jay and Jimin said at the same time