Ch 10- look at me

Jimin's POV 
She hesitated before answering me "I can't tell". I furrowed my eyebrows in response. How could this girl not tell me.
  I sighed and walked a few steps away from her. I saw her relax a bit and I then questioned
"If you can accept my comrades ,why can't you accept me?"        
She seemed speechless. She looked around her in thought, like she was searching for an answer.             
I sighed. Why was I demanding answer if she was confused herself.
I turned around deciding to go back now as there was no point if she was speechless. But then she grabbed my arm making me stop on the spot. "Its just" she started. I turned around to face her her and her head was down. She seemed to have a worried look. It was like she was debating herself in her head. "I can't tell you , because you won't understand."

Hina's POV
He won't understand me, since I'm confused of myself right now. He was right why was being like that to just him and not the others.why did I stop him. "What won't I understand?"Jimin started. I looked at him, he seemed annoyed ", its just you women, you are all confused and can't make up your minds just like vulnerable little sheeps."he continued. I was about to speak until he then turned around, making me face his back, saying" I can't waste my time like this, so I'm going, once you found an answer find me" he then left me all speachless.

Wait a sec.....

I'm lost he can't leave. I could still see him from far, so I quickly ran after him."wait" I shouted breathlessly but he didn't stop. I kept running until I     bumped into something tall and hard. "Oww"
"What..?" Said a familiar voice. "What now?" he said this time with a more irritating voice.
This voice.... It belongs to .....
Jimin.
I looked up to see his back, seems like he had stopped whiles I was running towards him."I'm lost?" I answered and questioned. He didn't even turn around and started walking again.
"Follow me idiot" he said as he was walking away further. That's when I released I was still standing there like and idiot rubbing my forehead.

I quickly ran after him and followed. The whole walk was silent and only the cold breezes could be heard at this late spring night.
It seemed to be awkward between us two since Jimin didn't even turn around once during this whole time.

"We're here" said Jimin getting me out of thought.
I looked to the right to see that we were standing right at the back gate of Aunt Min-Ahs shop. By the time I turned back to Jimin he was already walking again.

"Thanks" I said as loud so that he could hear me. Still walking and not facing me he put his right arm up giving a response with it.

Why didn't he turn around,
At least look at me Jimin.

I then walked into the back gate of the shop whiles giving a deep sigh of defeat.

End of Chapter
S

orry I have limited internet access that's why I can't always update and that😩