Ch 29~ TheWait

No Ones POV

"Jimin we should rest for now, its getting dark"Seokjin spoke getting Jimin attention who was leading them ahead.

Jimin stopped his horse and looked behind towards Seokjin. "We don't have much time we need to catch up to them, I'm sure they went this way."

Jimin jumped off his horse and crouched down to touch the soil.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm for sure they went towards the south." He said.

"Well there is a village towards that way, not so far from here" Seokjin Said as he got off his horse.

"Let's head towards that village first thing in the morning" He suggested whiles Jimin was still in his thoughts.

"Okay we should rest for now" Jimin answered whiles standing up and stretching his arm.

They then decided to camp at the side until morning and continue the search tomorrow.

Jimin looked at the dark sky that was glowing with the moon and stars, but only one thing was on his mind Hina.

He couldn't get any sleep, he could not rest knowing that Hina's life is in danger. He was scared to know what she is going through. All dark thoughts came to his mind. Hina being dragged, not getting food , starving, crying and the list kept going, making Jimin shake his head to get those thoughts out

He then slowly fell asleep as fatigue took over his mind.

In the meanwhile, a few kilometers ahead. The small group of boys and the one girl were setting up their camping place.

Hina gave a big sigh as she finished making her sleeping place, getting JiYoungs attention.

JiYoung then spoke "are you getting tired of us?". Hina looked directly at him and gave a little shake of her head whiles saying "no".

He smiled and then looked towards the other boys as Seungri was arguing with Seung Hyun who was completely lost in his own World.

Hina smiled at them. "How long till we reach?" She asked whiles she was looking at how Dae-sung was trying to create a fire with two wooden sticks. He kept making funny faces whiles doing it.

"I have no idea, but I know we are near by" She heard YoungBae say from behind her. She turned around to see him stretching. He moved his hips toward the left in a steady position to stretch his legs and back out.

"we should have reached there yesterday but because of those Idiots there we got lost" JiYoung said as he was glaring at the SeungHyun and Seungri.

Hina gave a small laugh. She loved this group. They were kind to her and made the journey more fun. She didnt even feel like she was being kidnapped.

After a while they decided to rest for the night.

Hina laid back in her blanket and looked up towards the dark sky. The moon was shinning bright with the stars but all that was on her mind was Jimin. She was wondering if he had cared if he knew she was kidnapped. She wondered if he hates her enough to not care.

She knew she had something towards him but because of Jay and the circumstances she couldn't really depend on her love life.

She had to get that out of her mind, she needed to think of her younger brother.

She was hoping that maybe someone will come to the rescue.Someone is there looking for her .

She wondered about Ken. He was so young but alone now. She wasn't there to feed him, bath him , or play with him.

She knew someone like Hoseok will take care of him during this situation .

She knew that these boys are ready to help her and also made a plan. She prayed that everything will go find the way they had planned.

Fatigue took over her and she had closed her eyes in sleep.

Hoseoks POV

I looked besides me to see Ken holding onto my waist tightly whiles he is asleep.

Only God would know what's going on in this child's mind. He had gone quiet since the day Hina went missing.

He cried asking for her for a while until I distracted him, telling him that she went out with Jimin and Seokjin hyung.

Since that day he stood by my side.He might have got traumatized by Hina's sudden disappearance.

For Hina's sake and Kens sake I will keep going.

Everyone's been trying their best. Yoongi found suspicious dead bodies with bullets through them. Him and Namjoon are trying to figure on what's going on.

Taehyung and Jungkook have been keeping the village safe with their squads. Whiles Me and my squad kept the headquarters safe with Jay.

Jay has been trying to figure out who was behind Hina's kidnappings. He had made a list of suspicious people and right now one of them seems to be the most likely one to do such thing.

I just hope that Jimin and Seokhin will bring Hina back safe and unharmed.

I cuddled in with Ken and closed my eyes to sleep.

End of Chapter
Hey guys thanks for reading and getting 800 plus reads. Please vote and I'm so sorry I got so busy that I haven't updated.
I will update now on a weekly basis but the chapters will be a bit shorter so sorry but please do tell me about tour opinions guys.