Ch 3 ~ The Disagreement

Hinas POV

Today again was a busy day. I was exhausted with all the work we did today. Ken tried helping as well today. He is so adorable trying to help me.

Today Jimin came with one of his friend after closing hours. His friend had a very handsome face. He has a boxed smile. Unless like Jimin , he had more of a positive vibe.

"Jimin, you told me you like the omlete rice from here I want to try as well" the guy said as he sat down next to Jimin who was already sitting.

Since after the other day I had been ignoring Jimin in every possible way. His aura was darker than usual as well.I picked up Ken who was sitting whiles eating some sushi at the side.

"Neee saaaan not finish" Ken moaned as he wanted to finish eating the rest. "Shush you will get fat like that Ken" I said and grabbed and put him over my shoulder.

"Timin Oneeee chan save me" Ken said crying towards Jimin. "Timin Oneee chan Me don't sleep me eat" he cried whiles kicking his legs.

"Ya Hina give me Ken" I heard Jimin speak. "Give me Ken and make me the omlete rice" He continued. My eyebrows started twitching with irritation. I turned around facing Jimin while ken was still over my shoulder "Ya what do you think ? Am I your servant or what? Do it yourself. I'm tired " I said back and stomped upstairs to my room.

Jimin POV
She turned around facing me while Ken was still over her shoulder "Ya what do you think ? Am I your servant or what? Do it yourself. I'm tired " She said with irritation in her voice. She then stomped upstairs to her room.
This is the first time someone spoke to me like that. How rude could this girl get.
I was about to stand up and follow her and teach her as lesson but Taehyung stopped me."Jimin she is tired from work , you shouldn't ask her like that be more polite " he said.

"Me and polite tch. Never " I sat there with my arms crossed. What does that girl think of herself speaking like that to me. No one ever dared speaking like that to me and that peasant tch.

"Jimin are we just going to sit here?" Taehyung asked. I looked at him with irritation I haven't eaten that girl omlete rice for long. I was craving it and she decides to act up like that.

I started to hear my stomach growl loudly. Man I need to go and get that girl.

I stood up and went upstairs with Taehyung following me. "Ya Jimin its best for me to speak to her " he said . "why?" I asked as if she won't listen to me. "Because she seemed annoyed dealing with you" teahyung said.

He then knocked at the door of her room. She slid open the door. Her hair was down from her usually pony tail. Seems like she was getting ready to sleep. She looked at me and gave me dirts by furrowing her eyebrows.

"Ya Hina San I'm new here , why don't you let me eat some of your hand made food ?" Taeyhung asked with his boxed smile. She raised an eyebrow and then said " why should I? Now go away I want to sleep" She said motionning her hands as she said go away.

-Time Skip brought to you by Jimins lost Jams-

She finally agreed to making it but I'm return Taehyung offered to show her around town the next weekend.

She made the omlete rice and gave it to the two of us. She is clearly trying to avoid me. What's up with her. She makes me so angry at times. I want her to look at me. W-wait what am I thinking. I quickly started to eat the food.

God her hand made food is so good.

Good that she ain't married.

W-wait what am I thinking. I'm a Samurai my life is dedicated to victory and war. I don't have time for useless stuff.

-End Of Chapter-

Please vote and read guys:D

One by one all the members of BTs will come into the story just keep supportingvthe fanfic please -BlahBlah