Ch18 ~ The Awaiting

Hinas POV

Its morning and Ken was super excited. He woke up in another place and kept telling me its magic. I didn't want to ruin his imagination and agreed with him

"Hung I cam wif mageeeek" He said to Yoongi who was just sitting on the ground. Yoongi just gave him nod. Ken then climbed on him and started pulling Yoongis cheeks.

I sighed I have only seen him since the morning. He told me the rest are busy but I'm rather getting worried about Jimin.Its been long since I have seen him.

"Hina which family you from?" Yoongi asked. My eyes widened in shock. I mean no one knew anything about me.

I gulped and looked at him. He was trying to remove Ken from his face but Ken climbed onto his shoulder.

Ken should be 3 now but still looks so young.

"Hina don't think I'm stupid like the rest, I now you must be from a respected family" Yoongi said once Ken calmed down on his shoulder.

I sighed "don't tell anyone, Ken is the only Heir left from the Choi family and I need to keep my brother safe until his time comes"

Yoongi sighed. "You know we have been looking for you, and your mother since 2years now I think" He explained.

"What do you mean you been looking for me? For my mother?"I asked in confusion.

I was sure, my grandfather had kicked us out since my fathers death, blaming my mother for it.

"Our Master had requested it" Yoongi started.

"He said he wanted us looking for the Choi families dead sons family"

"Who is your Master?" I asked. I mean who would care for us to look for us.

"I can't tell but he is arriving tonight so you will see" Yoongi said.

I sighed and nodded. I was now curious on finding out who their Master is and why he was looking us.

I then decided to look for Lady Hyerin.  I decided to head to the kitchen where she usually is before afternoon.

"What he is still missing?" I heard someone say. I stopped on my track to see that I was standing in front of Namjoons room. The door was closed but I can hear some voices inside.

I decided to lean my ear closer to the door to listen more. I mean who would be missing right now.

I then heard Jungkooks voice " we have been searching all night long but no traces of him"

I then heard someone sigh. Then Namjoon spoke "Jimin always so jamless"

J-Jimin is missing? I then gave more attention to the conversation.

"Hyung what are we suppose to do now?" I heard Hoseoks voice.

"I send Seokjin to check on the enemies for traces and for now we just need to continue. Jungkook you go and rest and send Yoongi here" Namjoon spoke.

I then heard some shuffling and quickly ran away from the door towards the kitchen.

Jimin is missing.

Oh my god and they been hiding this from me.

I walked into the kitchen to see Lady Hyerin preparing the lunch for today. She turned after she heard me walking in.

She gave me her warm motherly smile. I smiled back and started helping her with her work.

Lady Hyerin might know what had happened to Jimin.