Ch 24 ~ Breakdown

Jimins POV

Life was always unfair for me. Me being the next heir of the Park family gave me so many responsibilities since childhood.

Just thinking about how much my life has changed since I made the decision I made a few years back, made me we wonder what my life would have been if I stayed as a coward.

"I feel the same Jimin" I heard her say behind me.

I couldn't face her. Not after what I did to her, that even without her permission.

She looked so beautiful in that kimono that I couldn't resist kissing her.

I heard her nearing me and she spoke again "I hate that I love you too".

Those words. They are the same words I had declared.

I walked back to my spot where I had left my soju. I sat down crossing my legs and started drinking again

The person who I tried to keep away is now the only thing I think of. I could still feel her presence behind me.

I then heard her light steps nearing me. I then felt her presence on my right side. I then saw her sit down next to me. I was tempted to look at her but I kept my gaze towards the stars in the sky.

She grabbed the half empty cup from my hand. I looked at her to see her gulp it down quick.

My eyes widened. What is she thinking.

She grabbed the bottle of soju between us and starting pouring more into the cup.

She started drinking it again. She didn't stop until the cup was empty. She then grabbed the bottle again.

I quickly grabbed the bottle of her. "What are you doing, Baka?" I asked as I looked at her face. Her cheeks were flushed and her ears.

She then looked at me "just trying to figure my feelings out" she said. She then laughed out loud.

I put the bottle on my left side so that she can't reach the bottle.She was still laughing.

She stopped laughing as she tried getting her breath back. She the gave a loud sigh and I was just looking at her awkwardly.

"You know even though Im suppose to hate you for being a samurai, I still feel so effected by you" she started.

"So you hated me because I'm a Samurai?" I asked looking at her in confusion.

I mean , don't women find Samurais like attractive and manly.

She gave a big nod.

"Why?" I questioned her. Her gaze was still at the sky and she gave a big sigh.

Seems like only a few sips of soju made her speak up more.

"My Father, just because he didn't believe in violence they killed him." I could see some tears on her cheeks flowing.

" Samurais killed him just because he didn't want to go fighting" she continued. She took a deep breath in.

"All he wanted was peace for our village, and then they kicked me and mother out for not having a male member " she continued. She looked at me with her teary eyes.

I felt so much pain just seeing her like that. "I hate Samurais and War" she said again but she was clenching her fist this time.

"My mother was pregnant at that time, it was so difficult that time. We went from living in luxury to living poor. My Mother the passed away after giving birth to Ken. I was left with him"