Ch 26 ~ The Plan

Namjoons POV

"Who could do that?" asked Jay as he was pacing back and forward, in front of me.

He had his hand on his chin whiles his eyebrows were obviously furrowed.

I sighed rubbing my hands on my face.

I then heard Jimin say "isn't it obvious Jay, its one of your stupid enemies"

Jay stopped walking and looked directly at Jimin who was sitting at the corner of the room.

Jimin had a handkerchief on his nose, obviously trying to sooth his injury.

"What do you mean, if they were my enemies they would have attacked me" Jay replied with furrowed eyebrows.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Lady Hina is your wife to be ,Master" Jungkook said getting Jays attention to him.

Jay looked directly at me when he realized.

"Do you think its them" he asked me.

I gave a nod.

It was obvious that its them. The British people.

"They have many of our people with them on their side." I said getting everyone's attention.

Jimin abruptly stood up. "Its those foreigners" he said clenching both of his fists.

Taehygung then stood next to Jimin. He put one of his hands on his shoulder, obviously trying to calm him

"So what's our next move?" Asked Yoongi who was still sitting by the wall leaning against it.

I then sighed and then cleared my throat, getting everyone's attention.

"For now we will stay calm, more like act calm but we will send some of you guys to search for her." I said replying to Yoongis question.

He gave a nod and then rubbed his eyes he was obviously trying to stay awake through this emergency night meeting.

" Well they seem to know that Hina is Masters weakness" said Seokjin who had his eyebrows furrowed in thought.

"I will search for her" said Jay with determination.

Is he for real?

"No You will stay here" I said making Jay look back at me confused.

I sighed and then spoke again "they might be luring you out to either kill you or attack the village whiles you and us lot are not there to protect it" I explained whiles mostly everyone agrees to my point.

Jay then clenched his fists, making his frustration obvious to us.

Taehyung then spoke "British people wouldn't have been able to do this task really easy"

I then looked at him trying to make him say more.

He then continued saying "they have skilled people with them, maybe  like us Samurais or even Shinobis "

He was right. We should be careful if we take a next move.

Jimin then spoke "Let me go alone, I will bring Hina back"

I could see everyone looking at him in shock.

Jungkook then started laughing.

We all looked at him confused.

He then said in between in laughs "he..haaha.Couldn't His Nose .hahahaahah"

I sighed in defeat with his laughing and I could feel Jimin aura already developing.

Taehyung noticed and quickly punched Jungkooks arm.

Jungkook then pouted whiles rubbing his arm.

I then spoke "speak clearly now Jungkook, why were you laugh at Jimin."

He then gave a big sigh and said " He couldn't jump over a wall, look at his nose. How will he save Hina? That even alone"

I could see that Jungkook was trying hard hard to keep is laughter in.

Seokjin tried to maintain himself as well by biting his bottom lips.

This time Taehyung and Hoseok gave a little giggle away.

Yoongi smirked, whiles looking at the obvious angry Jimin.

They love laughing at Jimin. I also bit my bottom lip trying to keep myself from laughing.

"He let the enemy escape" Jay said giving glares to Jimin.

"Well nobody is perfect" said Yoongi getting Jays attention towards him.

"Why couldn't he jump over the damn wall" Jay said whiles he flared his nostrils.

"He is short" I heard the maknae say.

Jay then looked towards the youngest amongst us.

I heard some obvious giggles.

I have a somehow bad feeling about this.

Jimin then punched the wall, making the little giggles stop.

It was silent.

Jimin had all the attention. His fists clenched with anger.

"Okay okay, calm down guys "

Seokjin spoke this time.

"Let's stop this, I will send two of you out. Seokjin and Jimin will go and the rest will stay here to keep everyone else protected. Jay is not the only one, we also have Ken as well and many of our villagers to protect. Now two of you will go patrolling with your teams around the town. You guys can decide and then keep swooping and the rest will keep the headquarters protected for Jay and Ken. Now all of you leave this room except of Jimin Seokjin and Master "

Everyone gave a nod to my little lecture and left leaving me, Jay, Jimin and Seokjin alone.

I faced them two "this is no game or something, her life could be in danger. Start from where you lost her and track them down" Jimin gave a nod.

"Now go and once you find out something keep sending us notifications through birds" Seokjin this time nodded.

"If you need back up, we will send but only take a few of your team members. You guys can leave and immediately start on your mission" seokjin and jimin bowed and then left me and Jay.

Jay seemed to have an dark aura. "Why Jimin?" He asked.

"Jimin is the only one who had seen the intruder so he will be able to track them"

Jay looked at me with upset eyes. "Why can't I go and save her. Its all my fault. I thought that our marriage will secure everything. Her life, my life and everyone else's but now"

He sighed and lowered his head looking towards his feet.

"Jay, its not anyone's fault. I'm sure Jimin and Seokjin will bring her back."I said trying to help him cope with the current situation.

End Of Chapter

IKnowItsShortButPlease

VOTE