Ch 20 ~ The Memories

BTS WON DAESANG OMFG. SO RPOUD OF MY BOYS. ARMY DID IT FOR THEM THEY TOTALLY DESERVED. MY HEARTUUU. THEY CRIED. OMGGGG SAVE MEEEEEEE SAVE MEEEEEE.

Anyways I'm really Happy and Thanks for 400 reads guys. Love you Amry. Fighting

~Author BlahBlah

°
°
°

Jimins POV

I can't believe that out of everyone my stupid cousin Jay had to save me.

I knew that the Master was related to me but I never knew it was Jay since he hasn't been here a lot.

Namjoon hyung explained the situation we are in, making it clear to Jay.

Jay however kept close to Hina.

I sighed. This guy touches her like she is his wife or something.

I wonder how he even knows her.

He is my master I can't even question that.

He is getting on my nerves just like the times when we were children.

Now we all just sitting and waiting for the rest to appear.

Jungkook had told me that Yoongi went searching for me whiles Hoseok went on patrol today.

They send messengers to tell them to return before midnight.

I looked ahead to see Hina and Jay talking. They seem so close.

Hina kept smiling at him. And she would start laughing when he said something to her.

Jay picked up Ken and started saying "GOO GOOO GAAAA GAAA"

I then heard Hina laugh out loud.
Ken just looked confused at him

"Me don't likes you"Ken said.
Ken jumped out of his grip and started running off.

"Wait how old is this kid?" Jay asked whiles Hina was still laughing at him.

"He is 3 he can speak" I looked to see Seokjin answering him whiles he was walking across to courtyard towards Taehyungs room.

Jay laughed while he was scratching the back of his head. "Sorry my bad" he said looking towards Hina.

I could see her blush from all this distance. Okay there isn't any big distance but it should be few metres like 5.

He now put his head on her lap and I can see her blush even more.

Why is she blushing

Why is he doing this in front of me.

I then saw Ken running towards him and kicking him.

"Dat meee place yu baka" Ken said still kicking Jay.

Jay mouthed an "Ohh" and sat up. Ken then lied down on the place he was on.

Hina was giggling.

I like Ken. Jay deserves this.

I automatically smirked
But...
This image.

They look like a happily married family.

With a jealous father son thing.

"Yo Jimin why you looking so annoyed?" I heard Jungkook say. I looked to see him sit beside me.

I rolled my eyes. "Aren't I'm always like this?" I asked him. I then heard Jungkook laugh.

I looked at him confused "only when you are not happy hyung" he answered.

"Why am I suppose to be happy, When Tae is still injured. I didn't take good care of the two of you. I'm a fail" I said looking down on my lap.