Ch17~ Disappearance

Hina's POV
I woke up to some noise and its still dark when I opened my eyes.

I saw a shadow moving. I rubbed my eyes to make my sight more clear. I then noticed it was a guy and he was doing his futon but he had something in his arm.

It must be Jimin.

I sat up and looked at him. He noticed my shuffling and stopped what he was doing and looked at me. I could See some of his face with the moonlight but half of it was in the dark.

It wasn't Jimin but it was Hoseok oppa.

I then saw a kid in his arm. It wasn't any kid it was a sleeping Ken in his arm.

"Sorry I woke you up. I was making a futon for Ken" He explained.

"Where is Jimin?" I asked automatically.
I was wondering why Hoseok Oppa came and why Jimin wasn't here.

He continued with the futon and said " Don't know but he told me to collect Ken after my mission which I did"

I had a feeling that Hoseok Oppa was hiding something from me.

I then stretched my arm out so that he could put Ken in my arms.

"He doesn't need one he can sleep with me" I explained. He then looked up at me. He was silent for a while, but then handed me the sleeping Ken.

I put him next to me. Hoseok oppa then sat on the half made futon he made.He was silent for a while.

Well it is awkward.I think something is odd. Now that I think its very odd, like why get Ken at the middle of the night and why Jimin hasn't appeared yet.I raised an eyebrow at the thought.

He gave me an half hearted smiled and said "you know sometimes I wish I could reverse back time"

I looked at him, confused.
He is making things more odd.

He then sighed

"Just ignore what I said" He then stood up and left saying "its nearly morning you should sleep as much as you can".

Well he just made a mess in the room and left.The futon was still half made on the floor.There is not just a mess here but also in my mind.

He was acting very different he seemed to look a bit negative. There wasn't any joy around him like always.

I laid back down next to Ken.

Jimin fulfilled his promise but it was really late, but where is he himself?

I sighed.

I looked at the sleeping Ken beside me. I feel like I got a part of me back, but the disappearance of Jimin is making me worried.

3rd person POV

~@ Taehyungs room ~

"He is still hasn't woken up" Seokjin said sitting beside the sleeping Taehyung.

Namjoon was walking in and out talking to many people.