Ch 22~ The News

Sorry guys had to publish it again due to my app playing up so wierd today :)

Jimins POV.

We all ,except of Tae and Seokjin,decided to go and eat breakfast in the main hall.Namjoon of course went in first and we all followed. I looked up to see that Jay was already sitting at his place and besides him was Hina.

She looked different. She seemed more mature and the pale coloured kimono she wore looked the petals from my favourite sakura tree .

She seemed to look more like a princess now.

I then followed Yoongi and sat beside him in my seat. We all then started eating our breakfast.

All I can hear his Hoseok talking and eating. He seemed like an excited kid. "Ya Hina you look nice today, what's the occasion?" He asked.

Hina then swallowed the food in her mouth and then spoke "I have no idea, Namjoon oppa knows"

We then all looked towards Namjoon who gave us a grin.

This guy is seriously hiding something.

"Hurry and eat guys" he spoke and continued eating his food.

I shurgged my shoulders and ate. I know this good news thing had something g to do with Hina. That's why she is dressed like that.

We then finished eating all leaving for our duties and other purposes.

I decided to go to Seokjin and get my wounds checked out. I went straight to Taehyungs room where he would be now.

I then saw him feeding Taehyung his food.

I walked in and sat besides them two. Taehyung grinned at me and Seokjin was too concentrated on feeding him.

"Ahem" I spoked and Seokjin then put the bowl down to look at me ahead.

"What is it Jimin?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Isn't it obvious, my injuries" I answered

Seokjin pouted saying "I don't keep everything in mind and you look healthy that's why"

I raised an eyebrow. I looked healthy?

"I look healthy?" I questioned. "With all these bandages I look more like a beggar" I answered .

Seokjin started laughing. I sighed.

"Okay wait let me make the remedies"Seokjin said.

After applying some remedies to my bruises and cuts Seokjin gave a big sigh.

"Do you even feel pain?" Seokjin asked as he packed most of his equipment away.

I looked at Taehyung to seem him staring right at me. I rolled my eyes. "Pain?"  

I fell silent for long. All these thoughts of pain came in my mind. All the slight memories of this feeling.

"Pain is something I had long forgotten" I replied after the long silent.

Taheyung gave me am confused look, whiles Seokjin was just staring at me.

He then smiled at me whiles Taehyung gave me a grin.

"Jimin trying to act all strong and high" Taehyung teased.

He had a mischievous look on his face.