Ch 7~ True Colours

True Colours

Hinas POV

It has been over two weeks since I last visited the Bangtan residence. I have seen some of the guys around on duty and have greeted them.

Since a week Jimins been coming down here, like he usually does. At least he is way better now and he seems really active.

I decided to go out shopping with Ken and buy him some new clothes.So I left after lunch, since its less busy then in the shop and aunt can handle it herself then.

Me and Ken walked passed the crowds thats always there at the busy town centre.

Me wearing a kimono, made it hard to walk already and Ken being the super active and hyper kid kept pulling me everywhere.

All I want is to reach a cheap clothing shop.

I started to feel irritated.Somehow some people in the crowd started screaming "Thief Thief"

The crowd started pushing each other making me grab onto Ken so that I don't loose him.

I saw a guy who was hiding his face run pass the crowd and coming towards me and Ken.

I grabbed Ken and ran. I could hear someone voice from behind "Stop thief!"

But before me and Ken got out of the crowd , Thief catches up to me and him.
He picked me up whiles putting his hand on my mouth.

I immediately let go of Ken leaving him there whiles the Thief kidnapped me by putting me on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. (Lmaoo sorry this is funny 😂:'D)

I could hear someone behind us. I was way too shocked to process what was going on. I look up to see Jimin, Jungkook and J-Hope chasing us

I then see Ken in J-Hopes arms. Wait a sec. Did J-Hope pick him up on the way in this chase.

Ken then screams "ONIIIII CHAN! NEEE SAN IS THERE". I could see how he had tears in his eyes.

The kidnapper suddenly made a turn into an allyway. He stopped and put me down.

Soon Jimin, Jungkook and J-Hope catched up. Seems like they were on Duty today.

ThirdPerson POV

The thief grabbed Hina's head and put a knife against her neck.Hina got scared as she started to shiver. He then threatened "Leave me and I will spare her".

Jimin and Jungkook had their swords ready. Jimins expression stayed the same, he was focused on the thief. Jimin then said "J-Hope take Ken out of here, we will handle the rest"

J-Hope left quietly with a crying Ken.Seeing her younger brother in that state made Hina cry. She didn't want to die. Who would take care of her brother she thought. She feared death for the sake of her younger brother being left alone on this world.

Jimin then spoke up getting her attention "Close your eyes".Listening to his command she shut her eyes.

Jimin then spoke "Thief your last warning, let her go and you won't be punished hard".

The thief grabbed harder onto Hina's hair, making her grasp. She could feel the sharp and cold knife against her throat. Tears started coming out of her shut eyes.

Jimin seeing this state of Hina, furrowed his eyebrows.
He then said "Okay you have decided your fate".

Hina's POV

All of the sudden I heard some fast foot steps. And then I felt the knife starting to sink into my skin but before completely cutting through, the knife dropped and the grib on my head loosened.

In shock I opened my eyes, to see a bloody Jimin infornt of me. His sword full of blood and his face covered with blood.

I heard something collapse behind me.

The tears were flowing, from eyes.

I look behind me to see the most terryfying scene...

The theif....

His throat was cut and blood was everywhere.

Even on my clothes and skin...

I never felt this scared.

I looked back up to Jimin.

He had a different aura around him right now.

I started to feel disgusted...

But seeing Jimin like that made me start to fear him.

He then spoke "You alright?"

He kneeled down my level.

He touched my neck "ahh that bastard, scrapped you" he looked behind him to Jungkook who was silently watching "Jungkook, call Suga and his team to sort this body out, I will get Hina back to safe place and report to Leader Namjoon"

Jungkook bowed.

Jimin stood up and held his hand out to me.

I'm scared.
This guy just killed a man like that.

I couldn't move one limb of my body did to the fear and exhaustion of shock.

Jimin then, suddenly picked me up bridal style and started walking out.

I started crying again.

What did I just witness

This is the true colours of Jimin Park.

I despite Samurais for being such merciless guys.

Therefore I should hate this guy...

~End Of Chapter ~

Mauauhahahahhaha
Please Vote guys :D
I need to make a new cover as well lol