Chapter 1

I know I shouldn't start a book, because I'm in the middle of a another one but so whaaat...

- Bangtan_Trash2401 ♡

YOONGI'S POV

My fist slammed against another brick wall, my fringe falling in front of my eyes. I glared at the quivering kid in front of me, watching his knees lock in fear. He clutched onto his books tightly in one hand, while the other was squeezing his phone. I watching his chest rise and fall unevenly, his eyes glazed with terror.

I pushed myself off the wall, slowly strolling towards him. He backed away, but his back made contact with the hard concrete wall of the gym's back exit. I grinned widely at him, knowing that the little brat wouldn't be able to get away. His lips trembled, but he mumbled out a shaky 'hyung', but I had already reached him and caged him in with my arms. The boy was now completely petrified, his hazel orbs staring into my own. I grimaced at how pathetic he was, and slowly brought my hand down to trace his jaw, flicking the thin frame of his glasses once, before I grabbed his chin and forced him to face me.

"What's your name, you fucking brat?" I spat vehemently into his face. He breathed in shakily before answering me in a sweet voice.

"J-Jimin... P-P-Park-k Jim-in," he stuttered weakly. I grunted at his stupid name, bringing my hand away from his face.

"So, Jiminie," I teased sadistically, "do you know why you're in this mess?"

"No... no I don't," he said, thick nervousness coating his voice. I grabbed him by the collar of his crisp white shirt, bringing his face close to mine.

"You little shit! Stop lying or I'll break your damn neck off. You think you can just talk about fucking hospitals whenever you feel like it, huh? You little bitch, answer me," I spoke, gritting my teeth with every word, slamming his frail back into the wall. He moaned in pain, as the back of his head made contact with the wall. I found myself indulging in his pain, and I brought my fist up to his face, my hand making contact with his smooth jaw. He whimpered in pain, so I sent another punch to his right cheek, sending his glasses to the floor. The cracked against the concrete floor, small fragments of glass littering the dull grey floor.

Jimin was weak and heavy in my arms, shaking in my grip. All of a sudden, I felt small tears hit my hand, and I saw them falling from Jimin's eyes. The back of his black hair was stuck to the wall, his nose dripping small amounts of blood.

"Please stop. Please stop Yoongi. N-no more..." he whispered weakly, his brown eyes now hooded with his eyelids. I chuckled at his pathetic attempt, throwing him onto the ground. He whined as he hit the floor, leaning his head against the wall.

"You now understand why you shouldn't mess with me, horse face? You stupid dick, I hate nerds like you; you all think you're so smart, that you know everything and that everything that comes out of your mouth is fucking true! Well look here Jim-"

"Just be quiet Yoongi. Please."

I growled at him, wanting him to regret his decision by beating him up more. But, his pain induced eyes told me otherwise.

I spat on his stupid body, cursing lightly at him under my breath.

"See you later, Jiminie," and with that, I left the battered boy alone.

JIMIN'S POV

I watched as he turned the corner, his familiar head of hair escaping away past the corner. I sighed in relief, but annoyance. I had him to myself, just for a short while. I'll never get to know the real him; he doesn't associate to people like me, and he never would.

I picked up my broken glasses from the floor, sighing as I realised that they were beyond fixing. I decided to leave them there, gulping at the fact that I would have to face my 'father' about this, as my mother wouldn't be able to pay for the expenses. I mentally cursed Yoongi for doing this, but immediately felt butterflies erupt in my tummy, as I thought of the boy that had been in my class for the past 3 years. His obnoxious, yet funny, attitude drew me close to him, but I was still unable to find out more in depth about him.

Ah yes? I believe you need an introduction.

I am Park Jimin.

And I am in love with my bully.

WELP it was short.... but yeah I'll be updating this too... Nerd!Jimin and Bully!Yoongi

Yes, this book may not be updated regularly, but hopefully it will be!!

Until next time!

- Bangtan_Trash2401 ♡