Chapter 2

JIMIN'S POV

I stumbled down the now empty alley, collecting my shattered glasses and books off the floor. I adjusted my bag on my back, fixing my shirt and brushing off some dirt from my jeans. I turned the corner, only to meet eyes with Yoongi. He was leaning against the brick wall, a cigarette dangling between his index finger and middle finger, small waves of smoke escaping his pale pink lips. I watched as his hazel eyes met mine, and he rolled the tobacco stick over his teeth. I licked my lips, imagining the way his lips felt on mine, but he grunted at me lazily.

"Oi, gay boy, fuck off would you?" he yelled at me, throwing his smoke on the floor, stubbing it out with his dirty black trainers. His ripped jeans hugged his calves, that sprung him off the wall. He turned to approach me, making me feel extremely nervous, so I backed away, but with every step back, he would stroll forwards, making my back hit the wall. His face was only a few centimetres away from me, as he brought a finger up to my grazed jaw. I winced at the touch, hating that he was irritating a fresh wound. He grabbed hold of my wrist, stopping me from tugging his hand away. For a few minutes, I genuinely believed that this wasn't the bully that had just beaten me up before. He ran his finger up and down my jaw, hissing lowly - as if he could feel my pain. He prodded the space on the upper part of my nose, moving up to flick my forehead.

"Oi, you got any lunch money? I need some damn cigs... you got some in that dorky bag, shithead?" he whispered venemously in my ear. I shrugged, before he tore me away from the wall, turning me around and stripping me of my bag. He unzipped the burgundy bag, but before I could stop him, he had already seen what was in my bag. I dropped my books and kneeled down beside him, but he had already removed the flowers and card from my bag.

"Aw, does fag have a boyfriend? What are these? Get better flowers? Ew, they're pink; how gay could you be?" he mocked. I felt the tears well up in my eyes, sending him the most hurtful glare I could muster, but he just laughed at me. He pulled out the card, and split it open. After reading the message, his face fell, and he just dropped the card on the floor in shock. I stared at him, unsure of what he was doing, but his face was painted in an unreadable expression. He coughed awkwardly before breathing out a sigh, his eyebrows knitting together. He clutched his own bag and tossed it to me, hitting me in the chest. Picking up the small card and the bouquet, he placed them into my bag, zipped everything up. After doing that, he snatched my books and glasses from my hands.

"Stupid kid! Don't you fucking know how to take care of glasses?" He yelled at me. I cringed away from the sudden loud voice, before attempting to reply.

"B-but Y-Yoong-gi y-,"

"It's Suga to you, nerd," he spat. I nodded, refusing to speak anymore. He growled at me, before tossing my glasses on the floor.

"You look better without them... I... I like your eyes," he stuttered.

My heart thrummed in my chest as my entire face heated up, but the moment was ruined when he shoved my shoulder, causing me to lose my grip on his bag, making it fall. This seemed to anger him more, as he began yelling incoherently at me about how it "could be ruined". He reached for his bag and hurried to unzip it, bringing out small glass statues of multiple white horses. They were intricately painted, each with a name painted on the pure white sides. He checked all of them, before shoving them back into his bag, sending me a cold glare.

"Carry my bag, brat. Don't drop it again or I'll fucking kill you." I swallowed in fear, nodding anxiously. He rubbed his temples and fumbled with my books, unfurling the pages of my Math book and reaching the page of test results.

"Oi, shitty.... looks like your could help me tutor? Say yes and I'll leave you alone for as long as I don't need you," he questioned, passively forcing me to agree. I nodded, secretly excited that I got to spend more time with him.

"Wipe that fucking smile from your face, dickhead. Tutoring starts today after a very special visit," he said, walking away. I hurried after him, being cautious of the valuables in the bag.

We walked outside of the school gates, signing out at the side exit of the school. We wandered down paths that were all too familiar for me, and as I expected, we had turned up at the doors of the hospital. Confused as to why we were here, I remembered that I had flowers for my mother, and took them out alongside the card. Suga snatched his bag from my hands, picking out the small horses. He tossed his bag back, and walked away in the opposite direction of my mother's ward.

The receptionist stared at Suga in shock. I shrugged my shoulders, but went to greet the lady that knew me so well. "Jimin! You're mother has been waiting, I'm sure you want to see her! She looks like she's improving... I'll send a note down to tell her you're here."

"Thank you! That's good news, I bought her favourite flowers and-,"

"We're leaving, bitch," Suga whispered into my ear, tugging my sleeve. I turned to him and shook my head defiantly.

"No, Suga. I haven't visited my mother I'm not le-,"

Suga hauled me away, so I huffed in defeat, knowing that the shorter boy would probably kill me if we didn't leave. Telling the receptionist to pass on the gifts, I let Suga take me away, probably to his house to study.

*wipes sweat* sheesh that was hard to write... my brain has been frazzled by the heat *dies*

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

- Bangtan_Trash2401 ♡