Chapter 9

Another update because I'm home alone and my art homework can wait.

Smut (ò×ó) skip when/if you need to!

Hope you like it!

We're going crazy, my lucky lady》

- Bangtan_Trash2401 ♡

JIMIN'S POV

I held onto Yoongi's coat tightly, gripping the soft fabric harshly with my chubby fingertips. Yoongi silently cried into the side of my neck, his warm tears seeping through the material of my school shirt and his shaky breath hitting the bare skin of my neck. I brought a hand up to stroke the back of his head comfortingly, threading my fingers through the coarse blonde locks.

His tears seemed to have stopped, but I still held him close to me, unable to let him go from his position. He began pressing kisses against the side of my neck, the featherlight brush of his lips sent sparks down my spine and his hands moved down to my waist. I let out a shaky breath as his kisses trailed up to run along my jawline, but he began littering my cheek with stronger pecks. My knees locked beneath me as I mewled out his name weakly, and Yoongi moved his hands down to grip my hips.

《smut》

I felt my legs buckle beneath me as Yoongi's tongue flicked against a sensitive spot on my neck, but he was quick to flip me over and lean my back against the door. He peppered my neck with kisses, swiftly tugging the jacket off me. I shivered as he ran his index finger along my jaw and over my lips, softly poking my nose after. I giggled at the action, making him chuckle back at me softly. I brought my hands to the side of his face, pulling him in for a deep kiss. His tongue ran across my bottom lip, and I gasped, allowing his tongue to enter my mouth. I moaned as he brought his knee in between my legs, sending me further onto the door. We broke apart, and I found myself whining from the loss of contact.

"I don't want to fuck you against the door as your first time, sugar. Let's go to the bedroom," he whispered against my ear. I nodded hesitantly, the thought of losing my virginity scaring me, the bile slowly rising up my throat. I was tugged up the stairs, my feet barely keeping up with me as I thought the entire situation through. I cringed as we reached the top, the door to Yoongi's room wide open.

"Yoongi can we-," I was cut off as he pressed his lips to mine, and his hands wandered all over me, finally settling on my ass. He squeezed it cautiously, grinning when I pressed myself closer to him. He clamped my face between his thumb and forefinger, making me wince and pull away as he was harshly pressing the bruise on my face. His eyes widened, and he walked towards me, pressing a soft kiss and mumbling apologies against my skin. I hummed in approval, allowing him to lead me into the room.

His bed was neatly made and the entire room was spacious and neat. I stepped in first, Yoongi's arm snaking around my waist from behind as he pressed multiple kisses on the side of my neck and along my clothed shoulder. I moaned as his fingertips teasingly ran over my clothed dick and his own hardness pressing into my ass from behind. His teeth grazed over the tip of my ear, as he slowly moved his hips against my ass, growling lowly.

"Get on the bed baby, we'll take it as slow as you want," Yoongi reassured, his hips digging in further.

"Y-Yoongi please I ah... I'm s-sorry-y I uhn," I attempted, feeling him push me to the bed. I laid down on it hesitantly, assuring myself that I could trust him. Yoongi was quick to straddle me, his eyes glinted with an emotion that I had never seen before. He tugged on the ends of my sweater, and I allowed him to tug it over my head. He unbuttoned my shirt and threw it to the side, his eyes analysed my body, and I suddenly felt uncomfortable under his gaze, moving my arms up to cover myself. He hushed me and peeled my arms away and rested them against my sides. He leaned down, pressing kisses against my collarbones.

"Beautiful," he mumbled, setting my cheeks ablaze. I attempted to complain against his statement, but he peeled away his own clothing, revealing the body that I always admired during gym class. He grinned deviously at me, and tugged down my school trousers, squeezing my ass teasingly. I moaned lightly, and closed my eyes, reopening them and finding us both in our boxers. The large tent in Yoongi's boxers [;)] made me gulp, but I felt myself reaching out to pull him closer and our lips met in a heated kiss. He sat down on my thighs after pulling away, tugging down my boxers and revealing my dick. I gasped, but Yoongi reached down and gave me a tentative stroke, and I released a loud moan. I covered my mouth immediately after, Yoongi swiping off his own boxers and moving my hand off my mouth again.

"I want to hear you," he stated. I mewled beneath him, his words going straight to my dick.

"Are you a virgin, baby?" He asked, even though I was pretty sure he knew the answer depending on my social status. I shakily nodded my head, and he pressed a chaste peck to my cheek.

"This is going to hurt, but trust me, I'll make it feel better, ok?" He reassured, before lifting my hips, pressing his fingers against my lips and demanding me to suck. The lust was evident on his face when I let his fingers enter my mouth. He grunted and removed his hand. Then, he began running his fingertips teasingly over my entrance, pressing his index finger in first. I whimpered, but he hushed me and pressed it in, slowly adding in another one and he began scissoring inside me. I let out a pained whimper, Yoongi trying to reassure me, but the tears still ran down my cheeks. I whispered out his name, but it fell on deaf ears, as he pulled his fingers out of me and leaned over me. His eyes were filled with worry, but I just let myself relax and nodded for him to continue. He leaned over to the chest of drawers, pulling the first draw and retrieving a bottle of lube. He squirted some into his hand, rubbing it over his length.

"Tell me if you need me to stop ok, honey?" I nodded as he pressed his tip against me, pushing in hesitantly. I moaned in pain, Yoongi stopping for a second, but I tugged him to continue. Once he was fully in, he paused and allowed me to adjust.

"Y-Yoongi, ah, move p-please," I moaned. He began slowly rocking his hips into me, and I threw my head back as pleasure shocked through me. I moaned loudly as his pace sped up and he pressed soft kisses against my sweaty chest. I opened my eyes and watched as Yoongi snapped his hips to meet my small thrusts. He bit my neck, nipping at the flesh that was sure to be marked tomorrow.

A bubbling sensation sparked in my stomach, and Yoongi began slowing down his pace. I wrapped my legs around my waist, but Yoongi failed to comply. Suddenly, I felt small droplets fall on my shoulder, realising that he was crying.

"I... love you," he whispered into the crook of my neck. The sentence threw me off, but with a snap of his hips, we both came together, Yoongi collapsing on top me. I stroked his back, drawing circles on the sweaty skin.

《smut over》

I watched as Yoongi got up, wiping his eyes and grabbing a towel to clean us up. I let him run the material over my body as I tried to come down from the high I was feeling. He climbed on top of me, pressing a kiss on my head and making me blush. I lifted my head, so that our lips met in a light kiss.

"Y-Yoongi I-"

"You don't have to say it back, it's ok," he tried, but I pulled on the boxers that he gave me and climbed into bed beside him. I wrapped my arm around his waist, pressing my head to his bare shoulder.

"I love you too, Yoongi."

And with a glimpse of his cute smirk, we both giggled and held each other, falling asleep in each other's company.

Wahey smut smut smut for all my lovely readers ♡ Hope you enjoyed, I'm not much of a smut writer... more a smut reader but uhh... whoop. *buries face into blanket*

- Bangtan_Trash2401 ♡