Chapter 14

Holler I love this story so much that I can't stop updating. Much love to my readers

- Bangtan_Trash2401 ♡

YOONGI'S POV

A strong pain wracked through my body, my muscles feeling tense and uncomfortable. My fingertips were against cool, soft fabric, but felt as though they were burning. The ache soon became unbearable, and I let out a pained moan, my eyes screwing up tightly.

"Yoongi? Oh my god, Yoongi, thank god. Open your eyes, please, jesus I-,"

"J-Jimin..." I stuttered, my eyes slowly cracking open to reveal Jimin with a tear stained face. His eyes were bloodshot and his bottom lip was clearly chewed, the plump flesh a deeper hue of pink. His cheeks were puffy, the skin under his eyes swollen and sore. I reached out for him weakly, his hand grabbing mine immediately after it left the sofa. His fingertips massaged the back of my hand and his thumb ran down the side of my palm, his other hand reaching to grab my face.

"Why Yoongi? Why did you-,"

"I refuse... to let someone like," I stopped, letting out a small cough "like him come between us," I finished. Jimin dropped his head to stare at the floor, but I tugged on our intertwined fingers, forcing him to look up at me. His eyes met mine, before he closed them to let a few tears fall. His shoulders shook as he grabbed my hand with both of his, bringing it up to his lips.

"I just... I d-don't want to l-lose you. I c-can't-,"

"We'll get through this," I mumbled, lips turning up into a small smile. A warm feeling spread over me, as if I was being smothered by a massive, fluffy blanket. Jimin tilted his head up to meet my eyes, and I knew that he felt it too.

A few days passed after the incident, and before we knew it, me and Jimin had been dating for about a week. It seemed far longer, and after that day that I turned up, bloody and bruised on the doorstep, Jimin had seemed far more distant than before. His eyes didn't hold their original life, but everything seemed almost dimmed. His long kisses became short pecks, and sleeping beside each other soon became awkward limb-mingling. I decided that I would ask him about it today, seeing as the weekend had already flung itself by. However, as I called his name through my house on this dark Friday evening, I received no reply. A lump had formed in my throat, and I pulled out my phone.

Calm down Yoongi, he's probably just visiting his mum.

I clicked on his contact, pressing my phone to my ear and hearing the low beep of the dialler. I got frustrated after the third, but he picked up. The sound of shaky, faltering breaths were the only sound resonating through the speaker, and worry built up inside of me.

"Jimin? Jimin, where are you baby? I'm so worried wh-,"

"Y-Yoongi, help."

His broken voice struck fear through every word, a light sheen of sweat building on my forehead.

"Jimin, where are you? Tell me where you are!"

"D-Dad, no, s-sto-op! I'm s-sorry-y, I won't- D-Dad!"

"Jimin! Jimin what's going on?!"

"Jimin isn't ready to talk right now. He's receiving punishment for being a disobedient little bitch. Isn't that right Jimin?" A low voice erupted from the speaker, making my heart race in my chest.

"What are you doing to Jimin? You dumb fuck, don't touch him! You sick bastard, I'll kill you if you lay a finger on him!" I screamed into my phone. There was silence for a few minutes, other than Jimin's quiet whimpers and sniffles. Then, a deep chuckle and a small clinking chimed out into my room.

"Oh really? Hear that, Jimin? Your fag boyfriend is going to come help you! But, oh wait... he's late already! You, Min Yoongi, are too late to save him. I've already beaten him to the point where he knows he's going to be hit more if he even utters a word. My leather belt sure did sound nice against his cheek though, mind you, and his wrist snapped awfully nicely under my shoe. I wonder what his skull sounds like, being thrown against a wall... why don't you have a listen?"

And then a sickening crack and a high pitched scream, finally shattered the last wall of self restraint I had. I gritted my teeth and furrowed my brows, hanging up and then dialling the police.

Hours later, I watched as a stout man was dragged out of a glamorous house, the Park mansion probably. His enraged yelling was soon drowned out, as his body was stuffed into the back of a police car. What really caught my attention, was a limping figure that leaned against an ambulance worker down the stairs. I was quick to run over to him, my heart shattering at the sight.

My radiant Jimin, now stood hunched over and holding his bandaged wrist, purple welts decorating his face. His eyes were sunken in and hollow, his body contorted to manage to walk. His eyes brightened slightly when he saw me, pushing off the lady to run to me. I immediately wrapped my arms around him, his sobs drenching my t shirt.

"Y-Yoongi-"

"I'm here, shh, he can't do anything now. He's locked up and he won't ever find us again, ok?" I reassured, patting his head lightly. His hesitantly nodded, and an angry ambulance worker strolled over to us, handing me a small slip of paper, the mint green colour indicating it was a prescription of some sort. She then stormed off to the vehicle, and the road had become deadly silent.

"Let's go home, baby," I tried, but he shook his head in protest, mumbling something about his mother. I sighed heavily, but he suddenly slumped into my grip. I was quick to grab him and pull him up, cupping his face to find out that he was either asleep or unconscious. The small groans he let out told me he was asleep, so I pulled out my phone, dialling a taxi back to my house.

I pulled the door open, clicking it shut behind me and locking it. I crept up the stairs, placing the broken boy onto the bed and pressing a kiss to his forehead and climbing in beside him.

"I love you," I mumbled, pulling him in close to me, assuming he was fast asleep. A weak smile played on his lips, as he curled into my arms and snuggled into my chest.

"I love you too."

Thank fuck I got rid of Jimin's dad... I was getting annoyed by him tbh.

《I MEANT NO OFFENCE TO JIMIN'S REAL DAD OK》

- Bangtan_Trash2401 ♡