Chapter 16

Ok so it seems that I will be finishing this book before any of my other ones.... but I still have a little bit to go with this one!

I haven't been feeling good these past few days, and it's really taking its toll on me. I'm really sorry, again, if this chapter sucks.... I can't help but feel like I'm really... useless? I've had this idea lodged into my head for so long, I just can't stop thinking about it. Anyways, sorry for this long note, hope you're all ok x

P.S grab your tissues for this chapter.

- Bangtan_Trash2401 ♡

YOONGI'S POV

I felt small circles being drawn onto my forearm, and I cracked an eye open to see Jimin staring up at me, eyes wide and child like. I laughed lightly, him joining with a cute giggle. I wrapped one of my arms around his waist, as my other one went to slide under the pillow to grab my phone. I clicked the small button on the side, the screen displaying "9:25am". I showed Jimin the screen, making him groan and bury his face into my chest. I sighed, running my fingertips through his thick black hair, making him relax even further into my exposed torso. I shook him slightly, and he giggled, peeling himself away from my warmth and sitting up against the headboard. Leaning against his thigh, I pressed light kisses to the soft skin, smiling in between each peck.

He untangled his fingers from my hair, and murmured something about showering later, before slipping down to lay back next to me. I pressed a small kiss to his nose, running my hands up his soft hips, moving down to rest them on his ass. His face tinted with a light pink blush, so I squeezed experimentally, getting a squeal out of his cherry lips. I watched as he lifted his hands to cup my face in his soft palms, and I felt my face heat up slightly. He smiled sweetly, reaching up to kiss my chin. I ran my fingers up his back, feeling his hot breath against my collarbones and I pulled him closer, allowing him to rest his forehead on my chest. I sighed deeply, feeling completely relaxed in his embrace. Jimin snuggled deeper, and my heart fluttered when he pressed a small peck on my skin. Grabbing some strands of hair, I guided his head to face me, our lips colliding in a long kiss, hands intertwining between our bare bodies. I felt his chubby fingers squeeze my hands, and I pulled away to take in the image of his flushed face. I glanced at the small calendar that hung by the bed, grinning stupidly at the date.

"Oh, look at that Jiminie! 13 days of our relationship, shit, don't want anything unlucky to happen!" I joked, reaching down to tickle his sides. He squealed, letting large spouts of laughter erupt from his mouth. I laughed along with him, his body thrashing on the bed as he tried to escape my fingertips from assaulting his chubby sides. He gasped loudly, pushing me off and heaving in order to get his breath back. I watched as he reached over to press his hand to the crook of my neck, eyes lazily half opened. I tilted my head to look at him, but noticed that his eyes had turned a light hue of pink, and the rim had become lined with unshed tears. I was quick to engulf him into my arms, stroking the back of his head, feeling his bare thighs rest on top of mine. I watched as his lips curled up into a sad smile, as he leaned his head onto my shoulder, tears falling down my arm. I reached up to hold his face, making his teary eyes meet mine. 

"Why are you crying, baby?" I murmured, pressing a light kiss to his forehead. He sniffled and chuckled lightly. 

"I don't want anything.... a-anything-g b-bad to happen," he stuttered cutely, rubbing his eyes to rid the tears from flowing anymore. I held his quivering form for a few moments more, before we both silently slipped on some clothes. I watched as Jimin grabbed a large black, batwing t shirt from my closet and tugged it on, smiling at me from across the room. I sent my own grin back, amused at how adorable he looked in my clothes. He gripped the front of the fabric between his chubby fingers, rolling it around before dropping his hands down to his sides. I reached out a gloved hand, and he strode towards me, interlocking our palms. I guided him out of the room and down the steps, breathing in the slightly musky lavender scent that hung in the air. Jimin turned to his purse that rested on the kitchen table, eyebrows quirking, silently questioning me if he could retrieve his purse. I nodded, and he dragged me along to the ugly table, digging the purse deep into his pockets. He shrugged, as we quietly left the house, making our way to meet Jimin's mum.