Chapter 3

YOONGI'S POV

I dragged the little shit out of the hospital, gritting my teeth as he whined loudly at me. I let go of his angular shoulder, and turned to glare at him. He soon covered his mouth, eyes portraying how scared he really was. He nodded slowly, acknowledging how pissed off I really was with his obnoxious attitude. He rolled his eyes in response, which really made my temper rise. I shoved his chest, sending him stumbling back slightly. He dug his heels into the slushy mud under our feet, and flailed his arms out to the side, accidently hitting me in the stomach. I hissed at his ignorance and leered at his quivering form, his face falling slightly. I growled lowly at him, making him step back a little, but I had already grabbed a hold of his school sweater. He whimpered quietly, trying to escape my grip, but I was far stronger than a shitty brat.

I yanked him down the empty alleyway near my house, shoving him against the battered grey walls that surrounded the both of us. His breathing hitched, but I covered his mouth with my thin pale hands. His eyes widened, tears threatening to spill from the hazel eyes. I grinned fiendishly, enjoying the adrenaline that pumped through me as I took my hand away from his shaking lips. I ran my finger over his plump pink lips, and I saw a faint blush paint his smooth cheeks, admitting that he did look cute in this situation. I breathed out a shaky laugh, bringing my face closer to his. I could feel his warm breath on my own lips, so I teasingly ran my lips up his cheek, pressing a chaste kiss to his temple. He let out a broken moan, making my eyes widen and push myself off him immediately. I brought my fist close to his face, an attempt to scare him out of his state, but he just stood there, almost expecting it from me. I kissed my teeth at him, lowering my arm back to my side. He breathed out a sigh of relief, but was still slightly rigid. I wrapped my nimble fingers around his wrist, pulling him from the wall. I guided him out of the alleyway and towards my house.

We arrived at the poorly maintained building that I lived in, and I was suddenly self conscious. Jimin seemed to realise this, as he pressed his hand onto my shoulder blade, gently squeezing it in reassurance. I relaxed slightly, fumbling dumbly with the keys. Jimin let out a small giggle, and I sent him a harsh glare, making him shut up immediately, sending his eyes down to stare at the ground.

After minutes of clumsiness, I had finally unlocked the door to my house. It was silent inside. Just as it has always been.

Newspaper and letters scattered the floor, so I kicked them away with my foot, but Jimin had bent down to collect them all into a neat pile, separating the important looking ones with his fingertips. I was watching his every move: the way his tongue stuck out slightly in concentration; the way his black hair framed his face perfectly; the way his fingers easily slid between the brown envelopes and the way his brown eyes lingered on certain pieces of text. Suddenly, his head shot up, and our eyes met. His hazel eyes were no longer framed in those ugly glasses, but were instead, gleaming under the small light of my hallway. His cheeks gained their respective pink, as he chuckled, handing me a small pile of important letters.

They were all from the hospital. Dates from last week were decorated on the front, and I felt my heart drop to my stomach. Jimin leaned in, resting his hands on my shoulders and sending me a reassuring smile. My gaze softened for a while, but suddenly I became overprotective, pushing him away from me. His smile dropped as I turned around, ushering him to follow me to the main room.

He set his bag down on the soft, tan sofa, before asking if he could sit down. I chortled at his curt attitude, nodding at him. He turned a bright pink, before sitting down and opening his bag, setting the maths book on his lap. I sat myself on the floor in front of him, an idea popping into mind. As he flicked through the pages of his book, I snaked my hands around his waist, pulling him down into my lap. He squealed loudly, shocked at the sudden action, but I laughed at him, tapping him on the nose.

"I think you can teach me better.... from here. No?" I questioned playfully. His cheeks were now a flaming red, eyes darting around the room in an attempt to avoid mine. I brought my fingers up to his chin, pulling him down to make our gazes meet. He held his breath as I brought my lips to his ears.

"Teach me... Jiminie~."