Chapter 10

Picture of what I imagined Yoongi's room to look like.

- Bangtan_Trash2401 ♡

YOONGI'S POV

I woke up with a heavy weight on my shoulder and to the loud hammering of rain on the window. I turned my head to the side, shocked to find locks of silky black hair contrasting against my pale skin. I shifted my body so that I was facing him, careful not to wake him up.

His full, pink lips were slightly parted, letting out deep and relaxed breaths. I watched as his chest rose and fell steadily, his arm spread over my lower abdomen securely. I watched him for a few more minutes, contemplating whether to wake him up or not. I decided against waking him up, pressing a kiss to his forehead and peeling myself away from him. He groaned groaned lightly, probably at the loss of contact, and began reaching his arms out weakly. I sat on the edge of the bed, smiling at him and watching how his eyes fluttered open and his own grin painted his face.

"Morning," he grumbled, voice still thick with sleep. He laid on his back and stared up at the ceiling, eyes closing again. "Are you making breakfast?" He whispered faintly. I hummed in approval, leaning over to press a soft peck to his cheek. He giggled and slapped me playfully, turning his head to face me. His eyes were ladened with sleep and his dark brown irises were bordered with a pink tint, his plump pink lips turned up into an infectious smile.

"Go make breakfast, I'm starving," he said, chuckling heartily. I laughed with him, pressing a chaste kiss to his lips and pushing myself off the bed. Opening a few drawers, I picked out a few clothes for him, telling him that he was welcome to have a shower. He replied with a series of nods, swinging his legs over the bed and hauling himself up. However, his legs collapsed beneath him and I found myself at his side within moments.

"Jimin?! Jimin what's wrong?"

"H-hurts," he stuttered out, holding his tummy. My eyes widened, but his painful moans were making me worried, and I had forgotten about the pain he would feel after last night. I hooked my arm under his bent legs and the other around his shoulders. I lifted him up and laid him back on the bed, resting his head comfortably onto the pillow. He grunted as his lower back hit the mattress and I felt guilt wash over me, so I began peppering his face with light pecks, whispering apologies in between. He hushed me, pulling me in for a deep kiss. His arms snaked around my neck and I balanced myself by having my arms either side of him. I pulled away, stating that he needed to put some clothes on, otherwise he'd catch a cold.

Suddenly I had realised something.

I'm becoming... weak. This is weakness and... submission. This boy has power over me? Hell no.

And with that, I found myself hauling him up to stand. He yelled in pain, knees bending beneath him.

"Y-Yoongi please no. I-It h-hurts, s-sto-op!" He whined, but I still held him up and forced him to stand. He had tears littering his face, his mouth releasing screams. One of his hands that were gripping my shoulders let go, and he brought his hand to the side of my face. Shockingly, he brought his hand down on my cheek in a harsh slap.

"S-snap out-t of it-t!" He yelled, voice cracking. I lifted my hand up to feel my cheek, a burning sensation running through the side of my face. I let go of him, dropping him onto the bed.

"I'm... I'll be making br-,"

"Just go."

I nodded, strolling away from the broken and betrayed looking man that sat on the bed. I made my way downstairs, another pang of guilt hitting me. I rummaged through the cabinets, finding a frying pan and ingredients for pancakes. I turned on the stove and mixed the ingredients together, unfocused on what I was doing and worrying about Jimin. I poured the batter into the hot frying pan, and after a few minutes, I had made 6 pancakes. Originally, I had planned to have three each, but as an apology, I decided to give him four.

I heard the click of something pass through my mail box and land on the floor, alongside the faint sound of footsteps down the stairs. I strolled over to grab a letter that lay on the floor, stealing a glance at Jimin who wore my clothes. He limped slightly, face contorted in pain, so I reached up to grab him before he reached the bottom stairs. A small smile played on his lips, and he wrapped his arms around my neck, his legs resting on my hips.

"Smells good... what's for breakfast?" He asked playfully. I grinned at him, pulling his hips flush with my lower stomach.

"How about I take you to the sofa where we'll both sit and eat. We won't go out today because of the weather," I commented, his face falling slightly.

"But Yoongi I have to see my mum," he whispered against my ear, fingertips running through my hair. He lowered his head to rest his forehead on mine, and I sighed in defeat.

"Ok, ok we'll see your mum, but let's eat first, yeah?" I questioned, carrying him to the sofa and setting him down. He sent me a small smile, but went to point at the letter in my hand.

"What's that?" He asked, and I responded by shrugging, sitting myself down next to him. I ripped open the white envelope and a few papers were stacked there. I pulled them out and my heart shattered. The words played out in front of my face, and Jimin also seemed to read the letters.

All condolences to Min Yoongi after the death of his family, and we will compensate for the fees that he requires in the future.

The other papers stated my will that I would receive from my parents and what my brother would've gotten, but what would now be given to me. I felt Jimin curl into my side, removing the papers from me. He sighed, kissing my cheek and placing the envelope down on the table in front of us. I was quick to get up and grab the food, going to the kitchen and getting the two plates. When I got back, the envelope was gone Jimin was laying down on the sofa. I gave him a plate, and sat down with his legs resting on top of my thighs. Our meal was eaten in silence, and once we had finished, Jimin hummed in approval and I tok both of our plates, dumping them into the sink.

Jimin was now sat up, reaching out for a hug. I clambered on top of him, pressing kisses on his cheek. He giggled at the feeling, forcing me to carry him upstairs. We agreed to shower before leaving to meet his mother. We stripped off and I felt his eyes burn into my skin, making me turn to face him.

"Do you have any clean clothes?" I questioned. His face flushed when he noticed that I had caught him, and he shook his head. I rummaged through the closets and found the smallest t shirt and jeans that I could, handing it to the still blushing boy. His lower half was still covered in boxers, which I yanked off, hauling him to the bathroom, despite his embarrassed screeching.

Long chapter due to boredom... I hope you enjoyed though! Might do a double update today because I'm in a pretty good mood, as my family have resolved all of their issues thankfully

- Bangtan_Trash2401 ♡