Chapter 15

Holy shit, I'm back after ages...

Miss me?

This chapter is hopefully super long to make it up you guys... maybe some smut too...

But guys I did pretty well in my exams! I'm so happy and I just haven't been here because of my workload in art... sorry

- Bangtan_Trash2401 ♡

JIMIN'S POV

I woke up with a dull ache in my wrist and a warm breath hitting my forehead. The room was still dark, no sunlight visible through the slightly spread curtains. My free hand was tangled in Yoongi's arm, legs splayed out over the mattress. I groaned as I lifted my head slightly, a stinging sensation erupting through my left cheek. I watched as Yoongi's eyes fluttered open, and his eyebrows knitted with worry, brown eyes darkening slightly.

"Jimin? Are you ok?" He rushed, moving a hand to cup my cheek. I laughed at his reaction, snuggling into his chest even further. His chest rumbled as he let out a low chuckle of his own, fingers running through my thick black hair. He placed a quick kiss on my forehead, before reaching underneath his pillow to retrieve his phone. Clicking the button on the side, the screen lit up to display "4:25am" in white writing. He sighed, pushing the phone back under the plush white fabric.

"Jimin, I want to have a shower ok? I'll join you and we'll have a rest day today, ok?" He mumbled against the crook of my neck. I nodded, his lips ghosting over my jaw and up to my lips, pressing down lightly for a quick peck. He untangled himself from me, and swung his legs over the bed, stripping down and replacing a towel over his bare waist. A blush rose in my cheeks as I realised myself staring, closing my eyes before he turned around to make it seem as though I was asleep. He chuckled against my ear, pressing a kiss to my cheek, his soft footsteps pattering away from me. I smiled to myself, burying my face into the side of the fluffy material.

I heard the shower turn on, and my eyes flew open to stare at the plain ceiling that hung above me. I sighed, bringing my arms up to stretch, and then cross behind my head, allowing my head to rest on my forearms. I heard the jet of the shower, imagining Yoongi's perfectly lean body underneath the spray of the shower. My mind numbed at the sight, but a slight niggling feeling gnawed at me. I bit my lip to look down my body, seeing the round bump that was caused by my chubby stomach. I saw how my thighs touched, the skin resting heavily on the mattress. I sighed deeply, the pent up emotions slowly releasing, as tears ran down my fat cheeks.

I raised my arms up too, pinching the skin at my bicep, watching how my thumb had easily stretched the malleable flesh. I cringed, running my fingertips over my eyes, feeling a wetness pool at my chin. I sat up, hissing as I accidentally leaned on my sore wrist. I slapped my thigh, watching the skin ripple, making my grimace and bite the inside of my cheek. I licked my lips and kneaded the flabby fat on my stomach between my forefinger and thumb. Again, more tears came and I quickly threw my top off, noticing the chubby rolls of fat that decorated my body. Angrily, I brought my palms down to meet the soft skin, slapping at the ugly surface. Red marks bloomed all over my body, and I whispered harshly to myself, the words out of my own mouth drowning out the sound of Yoongi's approaching footsteps.

The door suddenly flung open, and Yoongi stood there with his hair dripping with water that ran down his neck to trail to his chest. His eyes widened, lip caught between his teeth as I was now punching and pounding at my thick thighs.

"Jimin!" He roared, snapping me out of my state. I snapped my head around to look at him, our gazes meeting. His eyes were stormy, cheeks flushed red with anger. He stormed over to me, throwing off the towel thay was hung loosely at his waist. He climbed onto the bed - completely naked, may I add - and cupped my face in his pale hands.