Chapter 11

Hey guys! I'm so damn happy because my mum promised me a surprise after I get my results next week... If I did well...

Hope you enjoy this second update today!

- Bangtan_Trash2401 ♡

JIMIN'S POV

I relaxed as soon as I felt the hot water hit my back. Yoongi silently lathered my body in the apple scented soap, carefully running his fingertips across my slightly bruised and scraped skin. I cringed at the stinging sensation, but his kisses distracted me slightly. He turned me around and rinsed our soapy bodies, his hands massaging my back softly, pecking the back of my neck. His lips slid along the nape of my neck to my shoulder blade, nibbling and nipping at the untouched flesh. He ran his index finger over the hickeys that littered my chest and neck, turning off the water with his other hand. I sunk back into his chest, but he pulled me out of the shower alongside him.

He began wiping me down, and after I was dry, he placed me on the bed and grabbed the clothes that he had gotten for me earlier. I blushed as he tugged the boxers up my legs, covering my eyes. He laughed lowly, but I realised that I still didn't have my glasses, cringing at the blurriness. Yoongi took my hands away from my face and kept his grip on my wrists, straddling me and leaning in close. His mouth formed a sad smile, as he rested his forehead on mine.

"I'm sorry for earlier. I'm so sorry Jiminie. How do I make it up to you, I'm so-,"

I cut off his blabbering by capturing his lips in a kiss.

"First of all... you could maybe get dressed and let me get dressed too... and we can also go out for lunch after we meet my mum? The weather seems to have cleared up," I asked. He nodded and clambered off me, quickly throwing on black ripped jeans and a plain black t shirt with a beanie on top. I pulled on an oversized white t shirt and attempted to pull on the light blue ripped jeans, but my cheeks flushed a beet red as they felt slightly tight on my butt and hips. I looked at Yoongi, who ushered me out of the room first, patting my butt as I walked past. I mentally cursed him when a smirk moulded on his face, tutting at his childish behaviour. We wandered down the stairs, and I grabbed the coat I had borrowed earlier and my bag that hung on one of the hooks. Yoongi smiled weakly at me, grabbing his own coat and keys and unlocking the door for us both. I pushed the door open, both of us stepping outside into the fresh air.

Yoongi locked the door behind us, but his hands were immediately stuffed into his pockets. His eyes regained their distant look and his face crumpled into it's usual blank emotion. I looked at the side of his face momentarily, hooking my arm with his. He seemed to snap out of his trance, and it was safe for me to lean against him. Yoongi petted my hair lightly, smiling when I nestled into him further.

"Yoongi, can we go to the small shopping centre nearby? I want to buy flowers, I have money," I asked. He nodded in contempt.

"We can grab lunch too, I'm already feeling hungry, even though we've just eaten," he mumbled, fumbling through his pockets as we strolled down the barely populated roads to the shopping centre. Realising that my house was close by, we agreed to go there after visiting my mother.

The automatic doors parted in front of us, and Yoongi's arm retracted from mine. The strong smell of plastic bags invading my nose, making me cringe and scrunch my face up, but I made a beeline to the small flower stall that was situated by the entrance anyways. Yoongi silently followed, his head bowed and his shoulders hunched in a way that a minimal amount of his face was seen. He had also slowed down and kept his distance from me, eyes glued to the floor. My heart sank, and I realised that Yoongi didn't want our relationship to be public, but I shrugged it off and remembered that he did still have a reputation. I wandered over to the flowers, but found that they all looked wilted and browned, their stems hanging and slightly bent. I wandered off into the busier part of the mall, a sea of people bustling around the small area of food stalls. A flower market caught my eye, and I briskly walked towards it, eyes lighting up at the sight of the beautiful variety of flowers.