Chapter 17

Updating to take my mind off things... be prepared for major feels...

Much love,

- cute-namjoonie ♡

JIMIN'S POV

I rested my palms onto my bloody thighs, chewing vigorously on my bottom lip. I felt the presence of someone behind me, their eyes bloodshot and cheeks streaked with tears. He noticed me look up at him, and he wrenched out an ugly sob from the back of his throat, burying his face in his hands. I heard the low wail of the ambulance, my boyfriend existing inside the cold, heartless vehicle. Vivid memories of his face flashed across my mind, more tears erupting, the blood that was on my hands being an ugly reminder of what had just happened.

Yoongi could be dead.

It was the only thought that was seeping into my head while I was kneeling on the floor, pathetically crying besides the blood stained tarmac where he was just laying. Once again, I looked up to the man, who's brown hair was splayed out wildly beside his face. His mouth was open in a boxy cry, eyes pinched shut tightly. The loud slam of a door and heavy footsteps soon followed, a black haired male yanking the other by the shoulders.

"Tae! Fuck, Tae, what did you do? Tae, Tae breathe... It's ok come on Tae, look at me," the black haired boy spoke, voice cracking and shaking at every syllable. His eyes met mine, and he kneeled down beside me, placing his palms on top of my crimson ones. His teeth peeped out from his lips, breathing out deeply and scrunching his eyes shut painfully.

"I'm sorry... were so sorry," he stressed, hands clamping my own. I gulped down the sobs and nodded, eyes averting to the still crying man that stood there. His hands were now threaded through his hair, yanking and pulling at the chocolate brown strands. His lips were still parted, heaving in deeply and the breaths clogged at the back of his throat, choking on the unrefined air. I tried to speak, but all that I could think of was Yoongi, and more shocked cries fell from my lips.

The black haired boy pulled me up, and tugged on the other boy, who shook his head and wailed. The brunette shunned the other, falling back to lean on the bonnet of the car. I let out more tears, as he leaned on a large dent on his car, and I could only think of Yoongi, I could only think what was happening to him right now, and I could only think of his smile. I felt a new feeling split in my chest- worry - and I find myself pushing the black haired boy and let my feet carry me to the hospital.

My breathing was sharp and ragged as I jogged inside, throat sore from the uneven intakes of breath. The receptionist grimly looked over to me, lips sinking into the bottom half of her face, cheeks setting in with wrinkles and deep crevices. I wrenched out a sob, eyes stinging from all the tears, as I supported myself on her desk. She breathed out deeply, dark eyes setting on my own, and pointed to the corridor diagonal to me. The words "EMERGENCY" was labelled in thick red writing, and I found my heart thrumming wildly in my chest, legs burning as I jogged down the hallway. Shouts, screams and eerie silence was all heard when I ran down the pure white corridor, and the urge to vomit was lodged in my throat. I peeked into every room; red lights, green lights and amber lights blinding me at every window. I gasped when I saw a familiar head of blonde hair splayed out in one room, and I threw the door open, doctors and nurses whipping their head around to face me. Their hands were decorated with yellow gloves, thick layers of blood on each one. I blinked, the herd of doctors all departing and washing everything up and throwing things away. Some were busy applying bandages, others removing bloody utensils. A few minutes later, I was left alone in a silent room, apart from the haunting sound of the heart monitor and Yoongi's mask - clad breathing.

My eyes welled up with tears, but none fell. My body was exhausted and rinsed, and nothing was processing. My feet dragged across the tiles, a soft squeak emitting from underneath my shoes.

"Yoon-ngi? B-baby it's m-me, J-Jimin?" I tried, stepping closer to his still body. His eyes were shut peacefully, stray flecks of blood encrusted on his face. I watched as the mask around his mouth steamed up, and then cleared, slight relief to know he was still alive. Running my eyes along his body, I noticed a small tag on his sleeve, attached by a small label.

'Coma patient? Post car crash
Min Yoongi
Age: Unidentified
Mild brain injuries, crushed ribs, punctured right lung, broken left leg, shattered sternum, broken right wrist
Paralysis: Unknown status'

My breath hitched and my eyes widened, and all I could think of was... coma patient. It seemed so surreal, as if the person had just written a list of lies on a tag and stuck it on a random stranger. I sucked my bottom lip in between my teeth, fingers slimming across his rising chest. I closed my eyes and leaned down, pressing a kiss to his warm forehead. Settling back into a chair that I pulled up, I leaned my head against Yoongi's clothed arm, the silence sending me to sleep.

It's warm and cozy, the familiar scent of him entering my nose and making me giggle. I curled into his arms even more, if that was possible, and felt his soft lips make contact with my forehead. Yoongi was smiling at me, eyes upturned and pinched at the sides, mouth displaying his gummy smile. His cheek was pressed into my mop of black hair, and his fingers squeezed my hips. My eyes fluttered shut when I felt him shift himself on top of me, legs straddling my thick thighs. I felt the butterfly kisses being peppered across my neck, cheek and jaws, before he cupped my cheeks and made me open my eyes. Pressing a kiss to my lips, he uttered one simple word that made me feel so complete.

"Beautiful."

I choked, waking up with hot tears flowing down my cheeks. The quiet beep of the heart monitor made me realise where I was, and why I was here. I looked up at Yoongi, noticing his position and facial features hadn't changed. I felt guilt and pain wah over me, sobs cracking as I gripped his hand tightly, minding his bandages. I screamed into the fabric of the dirty hospital bed, throat raw and scratchy. My head pounded loudly, skull threatening to explode, as I buried my face into Yoongi's arm, inhaling his homely smell.

Hiccupping, I lifted my head slightly and propped it onto his arm, gently resting against the soft flesh. The twinge of raging emotions sparked in my chest, silent waterfalls of tears cascading down my flushed cheeks.

"Y-Yoongi, you kn-now I w-won't leave y-you. I'll c-come e-everyd-day," I stuttered out, lips pursing at every word to prevent anymore tears. I lifted myself up to look down at his face, pressing gentle kisses around his oxygen mask.

"Beautiful."

Ok so... max of 5 chapters left of this book.... and then *sobs* it will have to end...

- cute-namjoonie ♡