//sad a/n I'm sorry\\

I might take this down later, but I need to get this horrible feeling inside somehow. You can skip along this and pretend I never wrote it, I wouldn't mind.

Everyone told me there would be bad days, but I've never felt this pain before. Hearing that my poorly aunt is now fighting for her life is difficult, and with everyone being pessimistic and saying she might pass away is terrifying. I hope nothing happens to her, but I think it's going to be a restless night. Sorry about this sad a/n, I just want to apologise if my writing sucks in the next few chapters in all my books, but I'm desperate to escape the real world for a while.

I know you might be thinking why I'm writing this, and maybe it's because I need to let this out, maybe an excuse for why I can't write recently. I don't know anymore and it's so painful because my auntie means the world to me, more than my immediate family. She accepts me for who I am, loves me more than my parents ever could and is more fun than my siblings ever could be. I love her so much and I can't even begin to describe the amount it hurts.

So I just read back on the part above that I wrote earlier today. I am shaking, yes, and my heart feels like it has completely shattered with the words I am about to write.

To my wonderful auntie, may heaven welcome you with open arms because it's the place you deserve to be. I'll miss our stupid conversations. I will miss you everyday I live. I love you to the moon and back, rest in peace.

I'm sorry for never listening to you enough when you were alive; but I'll live by your morals everyday I live. I'll put others before me majority of the time, and I'll love everybody whether they love me or not. I'm sorry I didn't say I love you enough, I'll say it to all the people that matter to me everyday if I have to. I love you, auntie. I hope to be like you and see you again.

Auntie
26th May 1965 - 14th November 2016