Chapter 6

OH MY HOLY SHIT YOONGI CALM THE FUCK DOWN I YOU HNNN

ANYWAYS... I'M JUST NOT READY BUT YO I'M BACK AFTER AGES WITH THIS STORY... ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

*heavy breathing* my hearteu

- Bangtan_Trash2401

YOONGI'S POV (I'M DYING BECAUSE OF THIS MAN K I L L/ M E/ S O F T L Y)

I was unable to stop myself from comforting the frail teenager in front of me, but the way he instinctively curled into my side made it hard for me to even pull away. I ran my hand over his shoulder blades and felt the way he shuddered at my touch. He lifted his head when my fingertips ran over the nape of his neck and our eyes met, but he was quick to avert his gaze to the floor. I brought my index finger underneath his chin and tipped his head upwards so that our eyes met in an intense gaze. I hadn't noticed at first, but Jimin's face was a lot closer than I had formerly thought; his warm breath washed over my lips in a nervous, uneven exhale. I brought my thumb up to clamp his chin between my index finger and thumb, and I witnessed him take a large gulp of air. I sent him a small smirk and leaned in closer, leaning my forehead against his.

"You want this, don't you?" I hesitantly asked, but I received no answer. I only heard slow, deep breathing from the black-haired boy in front of me. Suddenly, a quiet melody rang out from his pocket and he reached to grab his phone, but I held onto his wrist tightly. He groaned in protest, complaining that the call could be important, but I kept my grip and awaited his answer impatiently. He shook his head and pushed me back so that I would lose my balance, and I felt my palms land beneath me. I glared at the boy as he answered the phone in his usual jolly voice, but then witnessed his face turn pale. I quickly crawled beside him and yanked his phone from his frozen hand. I placed the Samsung (Samsung kid over here) next to my ear, my earring making contact with the phone screen. The person on the other side was frantic with their speech, which pissed me off a lot as I was unable to understand a word she was saying. I kissed my teeth at her and told her to shut up, and she immediately went silent.

"Y-Yoongi? Min Y-Yoong-gi?" The woman asked nervously and my eyes widened. Shit, this was that damn receptionist from the hospital... stupid bitch was no help when I needed it...

"Yeah, that's me. Is there anything I can help you with?" I responded in a sharp tone, my aggression quickly rising as the woman had gone quiet again. She inhaled deeply and I could hear her tapping something against her desk, probably a pen.

"Is Park Jimin there?" She questioned tentatively.

"So what if he was? Tell me what's wrong, the kid's gone pale," I retorted, annoyed.

"Please make your way to the hospital, everything will be explained when you're here," she replied calmly.

"Hey wait, tell me you whore! Tell me what the fu-"

"Your call has been terminated."

Still a bitch.

I placed Jimin's phone down onto the tiled floor of my kitchen, reaching out to the distressed boy in front of me. I ran my fingers down his arms from his quivering shoulders, and went to place my hands onto his hips cautiously. His breath hitched as I squeezed his hips comfortingly, and his lips curled up into a weak smile. I brought one of my hands up to the back of his head and stroked his hair in an attempt to calm him down.

Do it, Yoongi. Slam his head against the wall and smash his skull to bits. Ruin him. Break him. You don't need him by your side, so get rid of him like the pest he is.

Kill him!

I can't. He hasn't done anything wrong.

He's gay and he has a crush on you. What would your parents say? Hell, what would your dead parents say? Your dead family? Nothing. They're buried 6 feet underground!

Shut up. Jimin is a nice guy and...

And?

Just leave me alone.

I gritted my teeth at the voice in my head, raising my head as Jimin cupped his hands around my face and he stared into my eyes deeply. I felt my eyes flutter shut, as a foreign feeling washed over me when his warm fingertips ran over my cheekbones. He brought his face closer to mine and rested his forehead on mine again.

What is this I'm feeling? This... unbelievable comfort that spread through me at times like this?

Don't you dare.

Jimin lifted my jaw closer to his and his eyes were glazed with worry. My grip on his hair and hip tightened as his lips were so close to mine and his breath hit my lips teasingly.

Don't.

But I want this. For some reason, I want this.

Shut the fuck up, don't let him near you.

Listen to me, listen you unfaithf-

Before the voice could continue, Jimin's lips met mine and I felt his small, chubby hands move up to grab my hair and tug gently at the locks that framed my face. I squeezed his hip again and enjoyed the way his plump pink lips feel against mine, moving in synch with my own. He went to grab hold of my shoulders and went to sit on my lap, his arms snaking around my neck and we pulled apart for air.

"Yoon-ngi," Jimin breathed shakily.

You disgust me, Min Yoongi. Your parents - your dead parents - would be appalled. They probably are!

Shut up.

I'm... happy.

- HOPE YOU ENJOYED! And yes, this will now be a YoonMin, because idk I felt like I would have a lot more inspiration for a YoonMin than a YoonSeok...

- Bangtan_Trash2401 ♡