Shade 1

Silvertongue swayed his hips around camp. Oh how he wished to have more, um, fun! All the she-cats in MoonClan could not give him what he wanted. He was tee a beautiful she with experience in Roleplay!

He sighed as Loststar called the clan into a gathering. Every cat went up to hear the words but Silvertongue. He was sad. No she-cat loved him! He was the CEO of the clan!

"May everyone welcome Amethystglimmer to the Roleplay!" Loststar yelled. Silvertongue pricked his ears. A she-cat! Just what I need!

He swaggered himself to the purple sparkly beauty that she saw in front of the clan. "What's up babe? I'm Silvertongue, CEO of MoonClan." He flirted.

Silvertongue could hear the distant cry of 'Stop being unrealistic!' but he didn't care. Amethystglimmer giggled and said, "I'm Amethystglimmer. Wanna go on a walk with me?" Silvertongue nodded enthusiastically.

As the pair started walking to the entrance, Amethystglimmer grabbed some yew berries off a tree.

"A-are you gonna kill me?" Silvertongue asked, his fear escalating.

"No, it's just I have kits so often that sometimes I need to kill them."

"Oh." Silvertongue frowned. He magically time skipped to the beautiful lake on the side of MoonClan territory.

"Amethystglimmer," Silvertongue said. "I've known you for what seems to be a lifetime, yet it has only been a day. You are my life, my soul, and you take my breath away. Every time the wind shakes your purple fur, StarClan shakes in your beauty. I wanted to know if you would be my beloved wif- mate. Hush. Don't tell me now. Just-"

Amethystglimmer laughed and snorted. "SYKE! Teafur is my boyfriend."

Silvertongue fainted.

Written by Silver the great who is on vacay.