Shade 39

Amethystglimmer started to eat her prey by the bushes of the warrior's den. As she took a gulp of her mouse a cat comes up to her with his eyes opened very wide.

Amethystglimmer: Again, Silvertongue, I don't want to share my prey with you.

Silvertongue: Oh, that's okay, I'll just be here watching you *eyes are still opened very widely*

Amethystglimmer: Um, that's really disturbing and your eyes are really red, what even happened to you?

Silvertongue: Oh, I'm just been watching you sleep.

Amethystglimmer: *slowly inches away* That's not okay, Silvertongue. First, I don't want you watching me when I'm sleeping. Second, would you get away from me!

Silvertongue: *sits down next to Amethystglimmer* So, how's the mouse.

Amethystglimmer: GET YOUR PAW OFF OF MY PAW! DON'T TOUCH ME! *slaps Silvertongue's paw*

Silvertongue looks into Amethystglimmer's eyes and almost tears up of how pretty she looked.

Silvertongue: Amethystglimmer, you look really beautiful today.

Amethystglimmer: Um thanks?

Silvertongue: Your eyes are complimenting the sky.

Amethystglimmer: And what is that suppose to me-

Silvertongue: Your fur looks especially nice today.

Amethystglimmer arose up from the group and grabbed the rest of the fresh-kill and threw it right into Silvertongue's face.

Amethystglimmer: Yuck, you are disgusting, just like that half-eaten fresh-kill.

Silvertongue looked at the angry she-cat who stomped away from him. He sat there sulking about his life and holding the fresh-kill in his paws.

~~~~~

It's Whisper, I've haven't been updating in a while so I hope you enjoy this chapter, though it isn't my best <3