Shade 6

Silvertongue sat in his den and wondered what he could do to get Amethystglimmer to love him. Suddenly, he had an idea. If he was the only tom in the Clan, she would have to love him! All he had to do was murder all of the other toms in the clan! But that would require help from a special friend...

"So what's in it for me?" Bumblestar asked once Silvertongue had explained his idea.

"You get to murder cats, obviously," Silvertongue replied. "What could be a better prize?"

"Hmm... Well, when you put it like that, I suppose I could help you."

"Great!" Silvertongue replied enthusiastically.

"Who do you want me to kill first?" Bumblestar asked.

"Let's go with Glodhart. His grammar is annoying."

"One Glodhartian hamburger, coming up!"

Silvertongue watched as Bumblestripe snuck up behind Glodhart and yelled "BOO", making Glodhart jump up into the air and land in the hot grill that was conveniently placed behind him.

Silvertongue smiled at Glodhart's screams of death.

"On to Darkshadow!" he declared, pointing him out for Bumblestar. "He's the one who's always prowling mysteriously."

"Got it," Bumblestar said, and sauntered over.

"Hey, Darkshadow!" he called.

"Yes?" Darkshadow asked irritably.

"I caught you this mouse as a gift!" he held up a mouse which, unbeknownst to Darkshadow, was filled with deathberries.

"Oh, thanks," Darkshadow said, gulping down the mouse. Suddenly, he started spasming and fell over dead.

"On to Strictmoon!" Silvertongue ordered gleefully.

"HEY STRICTMOON, THERE'S A CAT BREAKING THE WARRIOR CODE AT THE BOTTOM OF THAT VERY DEADLY CHASM OVER THERE!" Bumblestar yelled.

Strictmoon proceeded to hurl himself off the chasm and die. One by one, all of the MoonClan toms were killed, until Silvertongue was the only one left.

"Thanks, Bumblestar!" he said cheerfully, and walked over to Amethystglimmer, who wasn't at all sad that all of her mates had just been murdered.

"So, Amethystglimmer. Now that I'm the only tom in the Clan, will you be my mate?"

"Don't be foolish, Silvertongue, I can just date Orangefurpaw in the other book that I'm in!"

The fourth wall proceeded to collapse into a sobbing heap, and he and Silvertongue sobbed together about how no one was considerate of their feelings.

This beautiful chapter was written by le Amazing Annco. Hope you liked it!