Shade 4

Whisper again :D
~

Silvertongue is watching Amethystglimmer...again.

Silvertongue thinks of what to say to her. He grabs his phone and texts her.

[--------------------------------]
l (Amethystglimmer) l
l l
l [Hi] l
l l
l l
l [•••] l
[___________________]

The dreadful 3 dots the 3 dots...

THE

THREEEEEEEEEE

DOTS!1!!1!

Amethystglimmer please replied to me ASAP! Silvertongue thought.

Silvertongue keeps texting her, don't die on me my love he repeats to himself.

"MY LOVE. Why do you have to be on vacation." Silvertongue yowled so loud that the whole world could hear him.

Silvertongue's life was over, he needed his pretty "mate" at his side.

Good luck for him that Amethystglimmer came because she heard the commotion about the Caps(CopxCat) hearing a horrid sound.

Amethystglimmer looked at Silvertongue with a "That was you wasn't it look."

Silvertongue stared into her soul because he could do that.

Amethystglimmer shook her head and walked towards the limo.

"Hello Limo, you look nice today." She greeted and Silvertongue watched in vain.

She likes a car! I could go get her one. Silvertongue thought, again.

~Silvertongue spent the last 20 days saving up for a car. The
day finally came~

Silvertongue: Amethystglimmer! I got you a car, a car I say.

Amethystglimmer: *Looks at "car"* that's a monster. This is a car *points to limo*

Silvertongue: Then if this is a monster...*gets eaten*

Moral is...don't buy monsters, buy cars. :D

Real Moral is don't be so in love with someone or in this case some cat. Move on...geez Silvertongue you don't know anything.