Shade 23

Silvertongue nervously sits in a dark room. A black-furred cat with way too many piercings pads out from one corner, holding a clamp in one paw.

Pierce: Already, champ. Let's get ready to do this. *holds up the clamp and places one paw on Silvertongue's jaw.* Open up, bud.

Silvertongue: *nervously opens his mouth.* Ill ith hut? *slurs.*

Pierce: *nods.* Probably.

Silvertongue's eyes widen in nervousness as Pierce sets the clamp down on his tongue; he squirms a bit, but stays still as the black tom pads toward the corner of the room, fishing through his supplies.

Pierce: You wanted a silver piece, correct?

Silvertongue nods.

Pierce: M'kay... *grabs a small marker.* I'm gonna mark the spot, then we get to the fun part. Ready? *pads back toward him.

Silvertongue: *muzzle hanging open.* Yesh.

Pierce colors a small dot on Silvertongue's tongue, then goes back to the table and grabs a few things, setting them on the side of the chair. The clamped tom eyes them nervously.

Pierce: *holds up a piercing gun.* Get ready. *places it right on Silvertongue's tongue, then real quickly fires.*

Pierce drops the gun onto the chair, then grabs a set of small, silver-colored balls and a pole from the pile of supplies. He shoves the pole through the pierced, bleeding hole, then screws on the decor. 

Silvertongue: *wails* ITH HURTHS!

Pierce: *steps back, blood dripping from his muzzle.* Yeah, yeah, quit whining. I hear this twenty-four seven.

Silvertongue: Myth tongueth ith reallth swollenth.

Pierce: *nods.* Mhmm... *is cleaning up the supplies.* Move along, I have other customers coming!

Silvertongue: *sighs.* Sorrth, sirth. Ith get a movinth. *pads away.*

Silvertongue pads out of the piercing shop and into the center of the Kitty Mall. He sees Amethystglimmer standing in front of a clothing boutique, her makeup done well and staring at her iPhone. 

Silvertongue: Heyth thereth, babyth! *whistles loudly, attracting her attention.* 

Amethystglimmer glances dryly toward him, surprised to see his tongue hanging out of his muzzle.

Amethystglimmer: Um, why is your tongue sticking out?

Silvertongue: Doth youth liketh my silverth tongueth?

Amethystglimmer: *squints closer.* You're bleeding. And no, it's ugly, get lost.

Silvertongue: *mutters to himself.* With thath attitudeth, you're probablth bleeding too.

Amethystglimmer: Please die.

By Rio, again. I really like this book. I also researched tongue piercings on Yahoo Answers, so apologies for any inaccuracies.
And yes, I did write this entire chapter purely for the silver tongue joke.