Shade 2

Silvertongue straightened his tie, adjusting the angle of his mirror as he sat in his man-cave. His eyes narrowed with anticipation; I can do this, he told himself.

Adding a sway to his step, the gray tabby swaggered out of his man-cave and headed toward camp, giving Darkshadow a firm nod as he passed a hunting patrol. The other tom responded with a look of confusion.

And then he saw her.

Silvertongue froze in Amethystglimmer's gaze as she captured him with her sparkling purple eyes. She gave him a coy grin and started bonding toward him.

Confident in his new look, Silvertongue prepped himself, only to watch as she barreled past him, tossing herself at Glodhart.

Glodhart erupted with a purr as Amethystglimmer sat back, the neon-green star on her forehead glowing in the midday sunshine.

Devastated, Silvertongue trudged back to his man-cave, grabbing his mirror and smashing it. He proceeded to pull out his cutout of Justin Bieber, setting it up in a corner.

"Oh, Justin!" he wailed. "No one loves me! Do you?"

The cutout stared back with his handsomely devilish eyes.

"Blink if you hate me!" Silvertongue declared, staring at Justin's eyes.

The cutout did not blink.

Silvertongue sniffled softly. "Well, that's a first. Thanks, Justin. You're the best."

By Rio :)