Shade 45

Silvertongue and Blackshadow are chilling out in Silvertongue's mancave.

Silvertongue: *eats some catnip* Y'knowwwww... why am I even 'goin after Amethystglitz in the first placeee? 

Blackshadow: *looks at him pointedly* It's Amethystglimmer.

Silvertongue: She's just so roooooood. I shouldn't be in love with a meaniee!

Blackshadow: She wasn't mean when I was dating her.

Silvertongue: It's allll a part of her deceptionn. But who neeeds her anyway?

Blackshadow: Yeah, she liked shipping others too much. Boring!

Silvertongue: *head jerks up* *is suddenly sober* She likes shipping? I LOVE shipping! This is it! Today is the day I will win her over!

Blackshadow: Wut.

Silvertongue: Once she sees that we have so much in common, there is no way she'll ever be able to resist me!

Blackshadow: You're crazy.

Silvertongue: Off I go!

Blackshadow: You do that. I can keep burning through your catmint supply, right?

Silvertongue: Yeah, yeah, whatever. Do what you want.

Silvertongue races out of his mancave and into the center of camp. He sits down and begins writing down the names of passing cats.

Silvertongue: Aww, look at Creekear and Quailwing fighting! Nothing says "I love you" like vicious wrestling. Is that blood? Extra points!

Birchpaw: *approaches Silvertongue* What are you doing?

Silvertongue: Shipping all these lovebirds!

Birchpaw: You know that Creekear and Quailwing are brothers, right?

Silvertongue: Who cares? Incest for the wincest. Have you seen Amethystglimmer? 

Birchpaw: I'm going to walk away now. *backs away*

Silvertongue: *pouts* He just doesn't understand the true art of shipping. Over there! Lichenfur and Russetleaf are arguing! That's another one!

Amethystglimmer: *approaches from behind* Are you... shipping cats?

Silvertongue: *turns and flips his sw00sh dramatically* Why, of course I am! Care to join?

Amethystglimmer: Would I? Yes! Who have you gotten so far?

Silvertongue: Creek X Quail and Lichen X Russet so far. I was also thinking that Birchpaw and Eaglepaw have been getting along fetchingly lately.

Amethystglimmer: Those are some... interesting ships. I'm personally a fan of Branchpelt and Rabbitwhisker. Y'know... considering that they are already mates...

Silvertongue: You haven't even heard my best ship!

Amethystglimmer: What is it? It better not be Rainpatch and Mudthorn. They hate each other!

Silvertongue: Even better!

Amethystglimmer: What is it? 

Silvertongue: Silvertongue and Amethystglimmer!

Birchpaw: *from across camp* SMOOOOOOOTH!

Amethystglimmer: Ugh, me and you? Keep dreaming. I don't date cats that ship two brothers who are mortal enemies. 

Silvertongue: *getting defensive* It's a great ship!

Amethystglimmer: *turns tail and sashays away* Better luck next time!

Silvertongue: *sulks back to mancave*

Blackshadow: I take it that it didn't go well.

Silvertongue: *mutters* Your mom didn't go well.

Blackshadow: *rolls eyes* Classy. 

Brought to you by Feather. Those of you on Chatpad will definitely understand what this was inspired by ;)

~ Feather