Shade 29

For the sake of your time, Silvertongue has already come up with his grand idea and is typing away on his phone.

Silvertongue: *laughs somewhat evilly, but definitely not as evilly as Glodstar.* Amethystglimmer will love this app that I'm making! 

A thought crosses his mind, and the tom's eyes narrow slightly.

Silvertongue: But how will I make sure she sees the app? *pauses.* Oh, I know! I'll make it one of those fancy casino things... but how can I work in the plan to ask her on a date via the end credits... maybe when the bank balance reaches one million! Perfect!

Silvertongue laughs but not as evilly as Glodstar as he continues to type on his phone. Finally, after a few hours, he's done and presses 'publish' onto the Google Play Store.

Silvertongue: Of course, only my amazing Amethystglimmer will be able to beat this game, since she's so great and smart! *laughs again.*

Some time later.

Silvertongue: *is padding into the MoonClan camp to get some prey and quietly humming to himself.* Hi Volebelly. Whatcha playing?

Volebelly: This new cool casino game. *shows Silvertongue his phone screen.*

Silvertongue: Why is there grease on your ph—never mind. Well, I hope you enjoy the game!

Volebelly: I'm totally glad this developer hasn't released it on Apple yet! Apple... *shudders.* Even the name sounds healthy!

Silvertongue: *shrugs.* I spend all my money hopelessly flirting with she-cats, so I have an Android phone. Plus they're better. Rio says so.

Wonderfulwhisker: *pokes his head in.* There goes the fourth wall.*

The shrieks of Strictmoon pouncing on the SunClan tom are audible as Silvertongue pads up to Amethystglimmer, who is staring at her bejeweled phone.

Silvertongue: Heya.

Amethystglimmer: *disgusted.* Oh, you again.... stay away please.

Silvertongue: Have you heard of that really cool new casino game going around? *winks.*

Amethystglimmer: You mean that weird Android one? *scoffs.* I only use Apple products, because I'm #basic like that.

Silvertongue: I'm acidic... let's make some neutral ;) 

Amethystglimmer: What?

Some Random Elder: *from the elder's den.* OF COURSE I'LL GO ON A DATE WITH YOU, SILVERTONGUE!

By Rio. #androidforlife #dontbebasic #acidsoundscooler #dontdoacidkids⛈