Shade 5

Silvertongue carefully applied the hair gel and slicked his hair exactly as the fashion magazine instructed. He sprayed on some cologne and picked up the mouse he had caught as a gift for Amethystglimmer.

He walked confidently out of his man-cave and to Amethystglimmer's den, where should stood waiting.

"Hello, Silvertongue," she purred.

She actually knows my name! Silvertongue thought happily. "I, uh, I brought you this mouse as a declaration of my never-ending love!"

Amethystglimmer smiled. "Oh, Silvertongue, I love you, too!" They disappeared into the den to-

"HEY! No PDA, guys!" Annco yowled, waking Silvertongue up from his dream.

---

Later that day, Silvertongue approached Amethystglimmer for real. "Amethystglimmer, I brought you this mouse as a symbol of my never-ending love for you!"

Suddenly, Glodhart snatched the mouse out of Silvertongue's mouth. "Hey!" Silvertongue protested. "Give that back!"

"I cahght tijs fro oyu, amhystegilmer!" Glodhart said, ignoring Silvertongue.

Wanting to prove his power and strength, Silvertomgue leapt at Glodhart, sinking his fangs into Glodhart's neck.

Glodhart whipped out of Silvertongue's grasp, but Silvertongue pounced on him and sunk his claws into his throat, killing him.

"Oh, Silvertongue... That was so brave! You're so strong and handsome!" Amethystglimmer purred. She and Silvertongue padded into her den together to-

"NO. NO PDA. BAD SILVERTONGUE. CAN'T YOU HAVE NORMAL DREAMS?" Annco yelled, once again waking Silvertongue up from his dream.

"WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE WOTH MY DREAMS?" Silvertongue yowled at the narrator.

"Because. Now get on with it."

"Ugh, fine," Silvertongue replied. He walked up to Amethystglimmer's door, knocking.

She flung the door open, and it slammed into Silvertongue, crushing him between the door and the wall. "Glodhart, was that you?" Amethystglimmer called.

"Of cursoe, myi loive!" Glodhart responded, and the two disappeared into Amethystglimmer's den to-

"You know what? I'm done with you cats! I'm leaving this chapter!" Annco yelled, stomping away.

This was written by le Amazing Annco, I hope you liked it.