Chapter 15

BLAZE

I need to protect our mate, my wolf was walking in circles in the back of my mind, clawing to get out and protect our mate.

Yes I know, I want to protect Snow as much as you do, I said trying to calm my wolf down but he would have none of it.

That man is coming to take OUR mate. She is OURS. Not that spineless fuck's! We must protect our mate. Go to mate NOW!!

I tried staying behind my desk but my wolf propelled all his energy into my legs and soon I was on the move. I was on the hunt for my mate. I knew that at this stage I was dangerously close to losing control and my wolf taking over completely. Just what would he do if he saw her, would he mate her?? 

I knew she was not ready for that and I tried to rein in my control over my wolf when I picked up on her scent. I followed it outside, where it lead into the forest. Immediately, I got angry. She just told me that maniac Emile is after her and now she wanders away from the pack house into the territory where I can't protect her. 

I could feel my skin burning with my fire magic and I stormed through the forest looking for my mate. It didn't take me long to find her as I entered into the clearing where her scent surrounded me. My anger died away when I saw her training. 

She was fighting what looked like angry snow trolls, which she most likely brought to life with her magic, in human form. After the last of the trolls shattered into the ice, she summoned ice wolves and human shaped figures and changed into her wolf form. 

Her beautiful white wolf took my breath away as I watched it pounce and attack the snow creatures with grace and the agility of a fox. So she truly was a little Vixen. As I watched her, my anger seeped away and I felt more relaxed, knowing that my mate was strong and could take care of herself.

I watched as she changed back into her human form and stared at her naked sweaty body. The sweat glistened like diamonds in the sun and before they fell to the ground, changed into snowflakes. Her body was more pale than what I expected and my eyes raked up her glowing skin. 

Smooth legs, tuff of hair between her legs which immediately made my dick throb in anticipation. A flat toned stomach and a nice ass, begging to be grabbed. Her back was smooth and her breast was bigger than I thought, the hard pink nipples standing on end in the cold. My eyes didn't miss the pale white scars that covered her body and I growled.

That bastard!

"Are you going to come out or continue raping me with your eyes?"

Shit!

NOX

I was aware of him watching me and my wolf shivered in delight. Oh stop being such a cock block, you liked it too! I huffed in annoyance. I would never admit it to her but I did enjoy it, more than I wanted to.

I watched him step out of the bush, awkwardly trying to hide his bulging dick, this should be fun. I slowly stepped closer holding eye contact with him, "Like what you see?"

Blaze's eyes flashed black and turned blue, this will be easier than I thought. "You are my mate".

"Is that how you are justifying your actions?"

I stepped closer to him, so close that I could touch him, my breath fanning out in a white puff because of my ice magic and onto his shirt, "Is it not because you find me attractive?"

Before he could answer I touched him and walked a lazy circle around him, my hand never leaving his body, "Because you find me sexy?" I came to a stop in front of him and pulled his head down to whisper in his ear, "Irresistible?"

Blaze's eyes had turned black and I smirked, hook, line and sinker. He reached forward to touch me and I circled out of his way. I pushed my breast into his arm. His skin flaring up where my nipples pressed against him and I saw his dick grow even bigger. 

"Don't you want me, Blaze?"

Blaze stood with his eyes closed, looking like he was fighting his wolf for control, I didn't care. I was having too much fun teasing him. In all honesty, being this close to him had me wet between the legs and I wanted nothing more than to jump on him and fuck his brains out, but I was in control.

I pulled his head down, softly running my lips up his jaw to his ear, biting and pulling the lobe, "Am I not your mate?". My tongue ran down his earlobe into his neck and he shivered on the part where I would mark him, my lips making their way back to his lips.

"Don't you want to mate me?"

And I kissed him.