Chapter 16

MATURE CONTENT

NOX

Suddenly I was not in charge anymore. Blaze pushed me down on the ground and kissed me, pulling my lip and ravishing my neck in little bites. I realized that he was giving me the chance to stop him if I wanted but strangely, I didn't.

Suddenly I realized that I didn't want to be alone anymore. I wanted someone. I wanted my mate. I wrapped my legs around Blaze's hips and pushed my hips into his groin. I wanted to make it more fun so I pulled away from him, "Catch me if you can, Alpha".

I took off into the woods in my wolf form. It didn't take long to hear foot falls after me and I knew he was following me, I lifted my tail in the air to give off more scent and rubbed my tail against trees along the way. 

I slowed down my pace when I heard water and run towards it, I knew it would be harder for him to follow me on hearing and that now he only had scent to rely on. Before I could exit the bushes and reach the clear river bed, Blaze pounced on me. His teeth sinking into the scuff of my neck as he pinned me to the ground. 

I knew his wolf had taken over control completely now and knew that there was no way we would turn back into human form. So I gave my wolf full control. I pushed my butt into his stomach and moved my tail out of the way. 

Blaze's wolf thrust into me without mercy, biting down on my scuff making sure that I wasn't going away, especially not out from underneath him. I growled because I didn't like being submissive but I knew that if I disturbed him now, he would not be very happy. 

My first time having sex, our first time having sex and we were doing it like animals. It turned me on immensely and I dug my paws into the dirt to make sure I didn't move from my spot. Blaze was still thrusting into me relentlessly and he was getting closer to his climax as I could feel him twitching inside of me and the amount of pressure he applied to my neck.

After he released in me, I was ready to change back, my wolf satisfied that her wildest dream had come true and that she was able to be with her mate the way wolves should be. I pushed up to get him off me, but his wolf pushed me down, his teeth still biting down and his dick still inside me. I knew that this was to ensure his seed was with in me.

After a few minutes, he let go and changed back, his face flushed. He sat up against a tree and looked at me. I sat back on my legs and changed back. My wolf may be satisfied, but I wasn't. I crawled over to him and got on his lap. 

I licked his neck and nibbled on his spot where I would bite him. "No, Nox. You not ready yet." I shoved his head to the side and bit his neck hard. He shut up and slowly I rubbed my pussy against his dick, it didn't take much for his dick to be hard and I pushed myself up. My breast in his face as I sank down onto his dick. 

He groaned and gripped my ass as I started moving up and down, slowly I move my hips forward and backwards, mixing it with the up and down movements. I moved my hips in a circular motion and he gripped my ass hard before he started moving his hips up and down, thrusting into me. 

Soon we were both moving our hips, we didn't need to make eye contact as our rhythm sped up. I arched my back allowing him to go deeper, my hard swollen nipples rubbing up and down his chest was enough to send me spiraling over the edge.

I threw my head back as my pussy walls started clenching around his dick. I bit my lip and felt my teeth extend. I climaxed and shortly after I felt his dick twitching inside, signalling that he too had reached his climax. I threw my head forward before he could stop me and sink my teeth into his neck. 

Marking him as my mate. He is and forever will be mine now.