Chapter 24

NOX

I felt like I had been asleep all my life, like I have missed out on something important happening to me. I felt different in many ways, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Something is missing.

I tried to move my body but it was constricted and immediately panic rose in me. I forced my eyes open and assessed my surroundings for any dangerous. Instead I found Blaze's body wrapped tightly around mine, clinging to me like he never wanted me to go. 

I touched his face softly, enticing a moan from his lips before his eyes slowly fluttered open. I watched as it took him a while to wake up and realize what was going on. 

"Nox?" his voice was thick with sleep and filled with confusing.

"Yes, you obnoxious Alpha", I have no idea what happened, but for some reason I felt like I missed out on life for a long time, and surprised by my own feelings, I had missed him.

As soon as the words left my mouth, I saw the sleep vanish from his face and he sat up. He pulled me closer and buried his nose in my neck, inhaling my scent. 

"I thought I had lost you, you were gone for so long"

"How long was I out?"

"Almost 5 weeks".

That's not possible, I've been through a lot and never have I been unconscious for almost 5 weeks. What happened?

I had thousands of questions pestering me, but I needed something else far more, right now, than having questions answered. I haven't seen my mate in 5 weeks and I needed to be with him. 

I slowly started kissing his neck, my tongue grazing and teasing the skin where he was marked, I could hear him growling deep in his throat. It pleased me that his mating mark was this sensitive to his touch. My hands pulling his think black curls and I tilt his head back so I could place more bites and kisses in his neck. 

Blaze's hands ran up my back and slowly took off my shirt, his rough fingers running across the soft skin of my back and sides and it sent shivers of pleasure through my body. My mouth quickly claimed his and I fought for dominance as my tongue entered into a rhythmic dance with his. 

I pulled off his shirt and threw it on the ground, my hands running down his stomach to reach the top of his pants. My fingers expertly undoing his button and pulling down his pants. Blaze pushes me down into the covers while he pulls away and starts nibbling my ear and placing kisses in my neck. His big hands running over my stomach and grabbing the top of my pants. He bites my neck and I suck in a breath before I hear the ripping sound of fabric.

I laid bare before my mate, he pulled back and admired my body with lustful eyes. Shivers of anticipation ran through my body. My hands running over my pink hardened nipples, while I look at him and moan. He growled and I knew he seemed to like it. My mate sitting on my thighs looking at me with dark eyes, encouraged me to keep going.

My one hand continued massaging my breast and the other one snaked down my body and slipped between the wet folds of my pussy. As my finger entered me, I curled it and started moving it in rough motions, causing me to throw my head back and moan. 

Blaze growled and I could feel his thick dick press into my thigh, he seemed to like watching me, but before I could continue, Blaze gave an possessive growl and flipped my body over. He pushed my lower body onto the covers and pulled up my hips and he sat up on his knees. Just as I looked over my shoulder, Blaze slammed into my wet pussy with such force, I had to suck in a breath. 

Blaze had one hand on my upper back and one on my hip to keep me in position as he thrust himself into me mercilessly. I bit my lip and pushed my head into the pillows to muffle the sounds of my loud moaning, the intense pressure that was building in the pit of my stomach almost too much for me to bear and I had to dig my nails into the covers.

Blaze could sense that I was close and I could feel his dick throbbing inside of me. Blaze bent forward over my body, his thrusts becoming deeper and quicker. I felt his long teeth skin into the back of my neck, locking our bodies together as we both reached climax.  Blaze let go of my neck after a minute, his wolf ensuring that his seed was within me.

I pulled Blaze down on top of me, my chest rising and falling quickly as I tried to catch my breath. Blaze laid his head down onto my breast. 

"What happened, I can't remember anything?" I said after a few moments of silence. 

I lay quietly listening to him talking, telling me about how I sacrificed myself for the pack, how Emile took me away, how my powers went rampant and how we fought, how he saved me. He stayed quiet after that.

"How did I wake up, why do I feel so different?" 

I could feel the tension in the room rising, I waited for Blaze to answer. After a long silence he finally did.

"I fucked up Nox, I am so sorry."

"What did you do?"

"You lost your Gift".