I.

The club was extremely hot, but he was hotter. The feeling of his sweaty skin on mine was heavenly, it felt just right.

He smelled like beer and butterscotch, two smells that go absolutely terrific together.

He was rough, he was very rough. His thick, long length slammed into my soaking wet kitty. His barbell frenum piercing was cold and put just the right pressure on my spot, it felt like one of the best things in the world.

I was squirming and moaning, nails clawing at his back and I whined beneath him. His teeth gently bit the sweet spot in the crook of my neck, only making me curl my toes and indulge in one of the best orgasms in the entire world while screaming his name.

He pulls out slowly and gently tugs on my hair, rubbing his sensitive tip on my folds and he came with a grunt.

Slowly sticking a fingers into of my drench, come dripping flower-- he chuckles as I whine.
'What's your name, sweetheart?'

'Chandler'

'I'm Casey'

'You're sexy as hell and that's all that matters'

'Okay, cutie'

It was heavenly, he was gorgeous, and the atmosphere of the night was extreme and sexy. I hadn't been laid in at least two weeks, and that was exactly what I needed.

He kisses the side of my neck and wraps his arm around my waist. He pulls me closer to his bare chest and lets out a sigh before the both of us fell asleep.

The sunlight was brighter than everything in the entire world, I felt like my head was being thrown through a grinder, and don't even get me started with the blood pumping to my ears.

I could hear the shower water going and I barely opened my eyes wide enough to see the door being widely cracked. Through the glass shower, I saw a cute butt and a muscular back, much to my pleasure.

The sound stopped and I heard his bare feet against the tile in the bathroom. There was a pause in sound before I heard the rustling of fabric for a good two minutes.

I heard him slip on some shoes before putting something on the nightstand and leaving. What was he doing? Why was he leaving?

He never said goodbye and that hurt even more when I heard the heavy door slam shut.

I open my eyes all the way and sit up, looking around to see the room in not so great of a condition.

The tv was sideways from where he ate my honey pot out. The curtains were falling down from where he gripped the sheets when I kissed his foreskin and gave him a mind-exploding blowjob.

There was a soft part in the wall from where he slammed my back into it as he thrusted into me with all force, then there was the sheets on the floor from when he did me doggy-style.

I could not forget about table where he let me ride him with his hand tied about his back. He was kinky, I was kinky, we fit together perfectly.

My blood boiled thinking about the good time we had because he just left without saying anything. He left.

I throw the thin duvet on the floor and hopped out of me, slowly walking to the full body mirror before looking at myself.