III.

Fighting your instinct is something really weird. You want to be a good boy and devote yourself to that one man from the club, but you're literally sitting in front of three high men who I'm sure could do a couple rounds.

I want everyone, just drop to your knees and give yourself to me-- I'm basically royalty, I'm literally perfect.

I knew what I wanted, Venom knew what he wanted. He was looking at me like a rare gem, which I am, and I could almost feel myself falling more in love with him than I already was. He wasn't Casey, but he was a special person in my life for sure.

'I should probably go, I'm still on a hunt'

'Okay, princess' V nods, blowing smoke the other direction 'I'll keep my eye out for him'

'Thanks' I say, straightening out my shirt 'I might be back with some goodies tonight'

'Wouldn't that be delightful'

'I'll try my best' I kiss his cheek and begin to walk away 'Just call me if you see him'

'Of course, baby doll! I've got you'

There was a donut shop close to the police department, of course, so I decided to walk there and get some since it was only about 3 minutes.

When I walked inside, it smelled very delicious. The colours were pastel, the whole set up was festive, and obviously the donuts looked really good too.

Slowly looking at all the treats, I ordered the ones I want and wait a moment for the man to package them up.

'$2.65'

His voice was monotone and he wasn't very friendly, so I couldn't help but roll my eyes at his presence.

I handed him the money and basically just drop my donuts onto the counter before walking into his back room.

'Well, fuck you, too' I mumble, grabbing the tiny box and exiting the building... he deserves a bad review on Yelp.

Walking across the street, I find myself glaring over at the penthouses. When my shoes hit the sidewalk, I was burning holes into the glass windows.

Why is he being so stubborn? We belong together, like honestly, I am so cute and do not deserve this at all.

After a few moments, I finally found the man I was looking for. As always, he was looking all hot in his police uniform and he just didn't even know it.

'Hi, Officer' I smirk

'Well, hey there, cutie'

'I brought you donuts because cops like donuts, right?' I furrow my eyebrows 'You better because the guy in there was a total asshole'

'You went to Deedee's, huh?'

'Yep' I nod 'Big mistake'

'Well, I do very much enjoy donuts, so thank you'

'You haven't kissed me yet' I say 'You always kiss me'