XVIII.

I knew I wasn't going to have any problem getting inside, because he always keeps his back door unlocked. Venom knows that, I know that, and Aspen knows that.

There was really no use in knocking since I could just walk in, so that's exactly what I did. I hopped the fence to his backyard and made my way up the stairs before slowly opening the door, stepping inside.

I was pleasantly surprised at what I saw in the living room, it was a sight that I definitely wasn't expecting at all.

Skipper was lying on the floor on his back, blunt between his fingers as his lips moved desperately with Aspen's, their tongues sticking in and out of each other's mouths.

I kick my shoes off and lay down on my stomach next to the older man, grinning.

Aspen hands me the blunt over to me, and smirks, giving me a chaste kiss on the lips 'Hi, Chandler'

'Hi, Aspen'

I look over at Skipper, rubbing my thumb over the prickly scruff on his chin, kissing his cheek 'Hi, Skip'

'Hey, Chan'

'Are we just lying around shirtless today?'

'Pretty much' Aspen shrugs, biting his thumbnail 'Drugs and shit'

'What about you?' Skip asks

'Well, I actually came over to ask you guys if you wanted to have dinner at Casey's...' I trail off

'Yes' Aspen nods

'Absolutely'

'Oh, okay' I shrug 'That was easier than I thought it would be'

'Is it black tie or anything?'

'No, I don't really care about that' I shake my head 'You can wear whatever you want'

'If I wanted to show up in basketball shorts and a t-shirt, that'd be cool?' The baseball player asks

'Yeah'

'Alright'

'Who else is coming?' Skipper raises his eyebrows

'You two are the only ones I've invited so far, but I'm hoping Camden and Venom will come too'

'Will they be bringing any drugs?'

'I hope not' I sigh 'I don't think Casey smokes or anything so that'd just be awkward'

'Are you happy you finally got the guy?' Aspen bites his lip, rubbing his thumb over Skip's exposed tummy 'You chased after that motherfucker for what seemed like months'

'I feel relived, you know, I don't feel any pressure in my chest all that much anymore'

'But you still have some?' Skipper furrows his eyebrows, putting his hands behind his head for a little bit of support