XIX.

He was being sloppy, purposely sloppy. I'm not complaining, though, because obviously he knows how to use his tongue, but his technique just made me feel so dirty... I was kinda loving it.

His facial hair began to make the inside of my thighs sore and red, but it was all for the better. His fingers curled, his tongue flicked my clit, and boom, I was arching my back and letting out a silent scream.

He licks his fingers for a moment as he lies down beside me, letting out a big sigh.

'10 out of 10, sugar tits'

'You can say that again' I pant, reaching over to get my panties

'What're you doing?'

'Getting dressed'

'What the fuck?'

'I can't have you naked beside me in my boyfriend's bed, Blake'

'Dump Casey, babe' He groans 'You know you come more when I finger-fuck you'

'I dunno' I purse my lips 'Seems pretty equal to me'

'Fuck off' He chuckles 'That pussy is poppin', kid'

'Okay, just for that, I'll keep them off' I say 'Only a few more minutes, though, I really do need to do some chores and stuff'

'Chores are better than me, huh?' He bites his cheek, looking around the room

I glance up at him as I trail kisses down his taut tummy 'Are you pouting? You're pouting'

'I'm not'

'You totally are, big guy'

'Maybe if you sucked me off, I'd be in better spirits'

'Tell me I'm pretty and I'll go lower' I tease, gently kisses his prominent hip bone

'You're not pretty' He shakes his head 'You're fucking gorgeous'

I gasp, smiling 'I know I am!'

'Mhm, yeah' He nods, gripping my hair as I begin to bob my head 'Whatever you say'

When playtime was over, the both of us put our clothes back on before I walked him to the door. After making out for a minute or two, he looks down at me before blinking really quickly and turning away.

'You were gonna say something'

'No'

'You were'

'I wasn't'

'Come on, Blake'

He groans, leaning against the heavy door 'I was gonna say you should come down to see me practice today, I got a new jersey and I look pretty fucking hot, figured you'd wanna see me sweat and shit'