II.

Half of the time, lovers don't understand when they've hurt you.

I can't have the man I love because he didn't seem to realise we are made for each other, he just up and left me there... naked and sad.

He was gonna to see how much I loved him, he was going to. Then, he would smile and kiss me, saying that we belong together forever-- because we do.

I made my way to the penthouses with ease, no nasty people were trying to speak to me because it was such a superior area.

Usually, people would get stopped and asked to leave if they didn't know the person, but I had a way in. It had to work, it had to.

I walk through the double doors and immediately go up to the desk. There was a woman working there with a smile on her face that was sorta disgusting... no one needs to be that happy.

'Hi!'

'Hi'

'What can I do for you?'

'My friend Casey left his wallet at the restaurant we were at, I just came by to return it' I grin 'He'll have a heart attack if he doesn't have it with him'

'One second' She looks on a piece of paper before walking over to the buzzers 'McIntyre, right? Floor 10?'

'That's him' I nod

'Okay! I've buzzed you in, go ahead and go up!'

'Thank you very much' Smiling, I make my way to the elevator and wait for the door to close

I got my way in with no problem, the only thing I was worried about was how unsatisfied my groin was... I needed to be dicked down--

Pronto.

The elevator ride up there was quick, actually faster than I had expected, not like I'm complaining or anything.

I reached his floor and took my time walking to his door. I was going to knock or do anything to make him acknowledge me, I just wanted to know where he lived... for certain reasons.

Looking through the peep hole and saw a pretty cute little house. Not too fancy, but not too broke either. It was modern, the man clearly had money that I obviously wanted to take.

I couldn't see much, and I didn't see him, but it's okay-- I knew exactly where he would be to sleep every night so it didn't harm me one bit.

I take out my Polaroid, perfect my stance, and snap a shot of his front door. It obviously took a moment before it finished colouring, but when it did, it looked good.

Brushing some hair from my eyes, I take a deep breath and get back into the elevator. I say goodbye to the woman at the desk and make my way back outside.

The night was just starting for the clubbers, and I was trying my hardest not to go over there because I was trying to be a good boy.

My legs didn't feel like walking home and as I've stated earlier, I don't ride taxis. I knew one of my favourite guys would be patrolling tonight and figured that would be the perfect ride home.