XXIII.

Where do you go with your broken heart? How do you know when to let go?

I ask myself that a lot, lately. Apparently, I can't be bothered with caring about people's feelings. Clearly, I'm a piece of trash according to everyone in the entire freaking world.

General Ryder Maddox is a sarcastic, grumpy man that knows exactly how to pinpoint someone's flaws and weaknesses as soon as he meets you.

If you're lucky like me, you'll obviously have a lot of rough sex with him on the floor-- but if you're unlucky like me, he'll find you spoiled and kick you out.

I was so anxious as I waited for the door to open, it was a little chilly and goosebumps were beginning to cover my arms.

The door finally opens and he stands there, swallowing loudly as he looks into my eyes.

Without any hesitation, I wrap my arms around his waist and give him a tight hug. My giant teddy bear, exactly what I needed right now.

He lifts me up and I swing my legs behind him, my sad puppy dog eyes giving him a sorrowful look.

'I missed you' He rasps, slowly beginning to take me upstairs 'Jesus fucking Christ, I missed you'

'I should've called' I say 'I-I should've done a lot, and I didn't, and I'm sorry'

Even though I was gone for so long, everything felt so warm and comfortable when I thought it would be awkward and foreign.

He gently sets me down on the bed, and that's when I started to take my clothes off. I missed everything about him-- his button nose, his laugh, the eyebrow piercing-- but if we wanna get inappropriate, I don't have any problem talking about his thick cock, his toned ass, and enormous amounts of come.

My socks were the last things to come off, after that I slid up to the head of the bed and look at him. He licks his bottom lip, slowly crawling over to me.

This time around, he places gentle kisses on the lips of my kitty before he began to nibble a little harshly and start sucking on my clit.

Between his thick fingers and perfect tongue, I was just about ready to have my first orgasm, and we barely even started.

Slowly guiding his length inside of my, I wrap my legs around his waist as he slides his arms under my back, attacking my mouth with desperate kisses that screamed with passion and love.

No one except him makes me climax that fast, I don't know what it is, but there's something about him that makes my body roar. As he was pounding into me, I was just coming and squirting all over his willy and bedsheets.

He kisses my jawline continuously and grunts.

'I love you' He husks 'I love you so much'

'I love you, Venom' I pant, voice shaky as I curl my toes-- him exploding inside of me with a loud moan.

'God-- oh, my god!' He rasps, bare feet digging into the sheets as every muscle in his body flexes.

Once he's out, he lies down beside me, giving me the perfect opportunity to get comfortable on his chest.

'I could go for another round...' I trail off