VI.

Candy.

I'm sweet like candy. The best candy with the most sugar.

Lollipops almost replicate my physique-- really big brain full of knowledge and wisdom, but then there's the stick with matches my really, really skinny body.

'Goddamn, how in the world do you make that look so fucking dirty?' He smirks, eyes watching my tongue swirl over the blow pop, which was ironic because blowjobs are my specialty.

'I'm just really sexy'

He chuckles, leaning over before brushing hair off the side of my neck and leaving long kisses down it 'You know it'

I lay the side of my face on the pillow and look over at his exposed chest. His was so gorgeous, and his grin was making me go crazy.

'Hey, what did you find out about Casey?'

'Not that much' I shrug 'Officer Camden told me to come to the department later, though, I think he made one of those graph things'

'I've been on one of those' He laughs

'Shut up' I giggle, shaking my head 'I did hang out with Casey at the archery range, though'

'Did you suck him off and stick his bow in yourself?'

'No, you asshole-- we just... talked'

'You talked?'

'Yeah, we talked'

'Okay then'

'I'm hoping they have information on him'

'They will, princess' He coos 'Don't worry'

'I'm trying not to'

'I'll just fuck you into the mattress again so you'll forget all about the stress'

A giggle escapes my mouth, teeth grazing the candy as he climbs over and rubs his finger over my folds, putting his weight on my back as he pushes in.

After about 30 minutes of pure ecstasy, he pulls out and goes to jump in the shower for a quick rinse.

I slip on my t-shirt, tight jeans, and trucker cap before putting on my vans with tired eyes. I was completely exhausted and I really just wanted to cuddle with one of my men all day and sleep.

With a sniff, I walk to his bathroom and knock on the glass shower door 'I'm gonna go, Venom, I should get to Officer Camden'

He opens the sliding door and slicks his wet hair back 'You sure, baby girl? I can make you something and then drive you there'

'You don't have to do that' I grin, going on my tip-toes before giving his a long kiss 'I love you, see you around tonight?'

'You can spend the night if you need to, I know your dad is out and you hate bein alone'

'Okay' I nod 'Thank you'