XI.

'It looks good'

'Thank you' I blush, letting go of the cotton 'All because of you'

He chuckles 'Oh, come on, I can't take the credit. You did it-- I just instructed'

I reach into the sleeve of my hoodie and pull out a small picture, slowly sliding it across the table, looking around to make sure none of the staff was looking 'This is for you...'

Taking the polaroid into his hands, he sticks it under the table to look at it. When he glances at it, he smiles 'Goddamn'

'I promised' I grin 'I like to keep my promises'

'Thank you, sunshine' He says, stuffing the picture into the shirt of his blue jumpsuit 'I will definitely be jacking off to this tonight'

'I'd be insulted if you didn't'

After a few more minutes of talking, visiting hours were coming to an end. I was quite upset about it, because I wanted to talk to him more about Casey and what's been going on, but that would just have to wait until tomorrow.

'This is totally crimping my style, hon'

'When are you getting out?' I sigh 'I can't touch you and it's driving me crazy'

'It's just a few more months, I'll be released before you know it'

'It's about damn time'

He smirks, tapping his fingers on the table before standing up 'I'll see you, gorgeous'

'I'll be back tomorrow'

When the guard takes him back, I stand up myself and go to exit the building. The parking lot was bigger than I would preferred, but luckily Chasey had a pretty good spot.

'Hi'

'Hey, how'd it go, little man?'

'Good'

'He like the picture?'

'Yes' I nod 'Yes, he did'

He licks his lip, beginning to drive as he runs his finger over the steering wheel 'You want me to get you something to eat?'

'No, that's okay' I decline 'I'll find something at home'

'Okay, buddy'

After awhile in the car, he drops me off at my empty home and walks me to the door. Once he knows it's okay for me to walk in, I turn around and give him a hug, whispering a quick thank you for the ride.

I run up to my bedroom and look out my window, making sure he got back in his car just fine before he drives off.

I sort of just paced around my room, dancing to several songs by Blackbear before I hear Skip's car pulling into the driveway.

Turning my music down, I dart down the stairs and open the door for him 'Hello!'

'Hi, angel' He smiles 'I've got some goodies for the two of us'