XII.

'You're supposed to work out at the gym, baby' He says, doing his cycling cross crunches 'Not take pictures of all the hot shirtless guys'

'Well, why am I here then? I don't workout'

'I thought this would be a good bonding experience for us'

'Scotty, I would've been just fine with a movie and dinner' I shrug 'With nice sex afterwards'

'Alright, sugar' He chuckles, standing up and walking towards the bench I was sitting on 'You want a movie, dinner, and sex? I'll give you a movie, dinner, and mind-blowing sex that'll have you limping for days'

'That's more like it'

He grabs his towel and wipes his face, tossing it onto his shoulder afterwards 'I need a shower, you ready to go?'

'Shower here'

'Chandler'

'Just take one here' I say 'Nothing is more exhilarating than being naked in public'

'Apparently' He nods 'I've dealt with a lot of streakers in my lifetime'

I giggle as he grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom. It was a huge place. When you walked in, there were urinals, stalls, and sinks but when you walked further down-- there was a room with a lot of lockers before you walk through an arch and reach the showers.

Each stall had its own space so that you wouldn't have to deal with a naked stranger being all up in your grill as you're trying to dry off. Nice for other people, but for me, I really wouldn't have minded.

He closed the door behind us and kicks off his shoes as I sit down on the tiny bench that's actually made for your clothes and necessities.

'You're gonna shower with all your clothes on?' He raises his eyebrows, taking off his shirt

'Oh, you want me...' I trail off, nodding 'Okay'

I was far behind him so he went ahead and turned the water on to a nice temperature before stepping in, keeping the curtain open for me to see.

Stumbling out of my jeans, I trip over to him and stand, desperately trying to get hair out of my eyes.

At some point, he was drenched and I was placed under the water by gentle hands. He mouthed at my neck gently as arousal began to run through me like a waterfall.

You know that feeling when you're doing something you're not supposed to but you do anyways because you really want to? That's what I was feeling when I trace my finger down his tummy, caressing the soft skin and happy trail before going even further.

When I woke up this morning, I had no idea that I'd be bobbing my head sloppily on his member with my hands wrapped around the base.

I could've stopped myself from swirling my tongue around his tip, and I could've never massaged his soft sack-- but that would've all taken some fun out of my day, and that's something I don't want.

He was into it and I was into, but I got distracted by two guys arguing in the locker room and made the silly mistake of pulling my mouth off his length right as he released.