XIV.

'You haven't been answering my texts'

'That might be because I don't like you' He mumbles 'Get out of my house, Chandler'

I stand still for a second 'Do you have someone over?'

'No'

'Don't lie to me, Casey' I frown

'The only person here is you, and you aren't welcomed, so go the hell away'

I shake my head, walking over to his stove 'No, I'm not leaving'

'I will scruff you like a cat and throw you out of the window' He says 'Try me, kid'

'You shouldn't say those kinds of things to your boyfriend'

'You're not my boyfriend' He grits his teeth 'You are an immature child who lied to me about your age for a good fuck. I was drunk, you were too, get over it'

I grin 'You're a good liar'

'Well, I'm not lying'

'Let's cuddle'

'Let's get you out of my house'

'Do you want me to have you arrested? I'm not interested in doing a conjugal' I huff 'But I will call the police'

'Fucking call them, then!' He yells, fist slamming down onto the counter 'You're all talk, Chander! You aren't gonna do shit!'

I'm silent, looking down at the ground as I scuff my shoe on the tile '...I'll see you later'

'You'll be shot on sight' He says 'I promise'

I really was trying not to cry, he really hurt my feelings when he started yelling at me. I don't like to be talked to like that, it makes me nervous and I always feel like someone is going to hit me.

I went to the police station to find Camden, I hadn't seen him in a while since he had to transfer to a new block for a couple of weeks, and I was really missing him.

I knocked on his door before sliding through the crack I made with the door. He smiles, biting on a powdered doughnut.

'Hi, Cam' I wave, shoving things in his desk to the side so I can lay down on it

'I really like those jeans on you'

'Yeah?'

'Yeah'

'I was afraid they wouldn't fit my ass, but they turned out fine'

'Very fine' He smirks

'Thanks, handsome'

'Have a doughnut, I've got plenty'

'Is that maple bacon?'