XXIV.

TWO MONTHS LATER

'How's your eye?'

'Fine'

'It's looking pretty good' He says, nodding 'Getting some vision back?'

'Yes' I huff 'What kind of doctor are you, anyways? I thought you worked with children'

'I'm a general surgeon, I'm just here to check up on you, bud'

'Dr. Westwood, Jackson needs you in Neuro' Nurse Maisie says, leaning against the doorway

His pager begins to peep before he sighs, standing up from his chair, and kissing my temple 'Your eye is improving, it'll be back to normal in no time. I've got to go, but I'll be back as soon as I can'

'Bye, Chyler. Thanks'

It's funny how the world works. One day, you have it all, and then next, you're suddenly screwed.

I like love stories that have happy endings, but when one doesn't, it's like my bones ache and I feel suffocated, and for that reason exactly, I can't be happy with my own.

If I wanted to be thrown around like a piece of trash, I would've just stayed with Officer Dane, because even though he was sweet in the beginning, eventually all he wanted me for was to kiss his toes and be his little submissive.

Never in a million years would I have thought Casey would do something like this to me. I gave him my all, I opened up to him like a blossoming flower, and he took all my happiness away with just a signature on paper.

Clearwater Lake General Hospital is one of the best places in the world, up until you get to the very last floor on the top, the psychiatric level.

It isn't a typical horrendous institution, you actually have some freedom and you can go to bed without being strapped down. Visitations are available and you can hang out in other patient's rooms.

Even though I'm one amongst about sixty other males in this floor, I still get to run the show. Two weeks into my stay, I held a vote in the lounging room to see who should win house president, and obviously, everyone voted for me!

I got 59 votes, one person voted for Zachary Williams, but he was super annoying and ended up killing himself, so I guess it doesn't really matter. No one liked him anyways.

Basically what I do is rule the entire level. I'm like a queen, and everyone has to obey my orders.

My new best friend, Bentley, is the one that I made king, because every queen needs their king.

I spend every single breathing moment with him. We usually sleep together, we shower together, we eat together.

He rubs my tummy when I'm upset or scared, he scratches my back when I can't sleep-- he's basically Venom and Skipper mixed together, and that only makes me love him even more.

'We need some alcohol up in this bitch' He rasps, kissing the tip of my nose

'You're clean' I say 'No alcohol for you'